The Joker Seeks The King's Trouble For The First Time Since The Bubble! | Official Lakers (#7) vs. Nuggets (#1) WCF Thread

WHO GOES TO THE NBA FINALS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Get you a vpn dude…lol

Wa6Nr6.gif

I ain't doing all that for a few dollars :why:

What part of "I'm good on bread" don't you get, family??? Lol

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Plenty of rich brehs good on bread but still find time to be degenerate gamblers :mjgrin:

Come to the dark side :ufdup:

I ain't never understood it.

When I was younger, I said if I ever won the lottery, I'd be good. I always see these reddit posts talking about "invest" and I'm like, nikka if I hit on 600 million, the f*ck I'm investing for??? I got enough money :skip:

That's always been my attitude :ehh:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I ain't never understood it.

When I was younger, I said if I ever won the lottery, I'd be good. I always see these reddit posts talking about "invest" and I'm like, nikka if I hit on 600 million, the f*ck I'm investing for??? I got enough money :skip:

That's always been my attitude :ehh:
I ain’t mad at it :ehh:

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Look at the entire ref crew.. both Denver and Lakers have winning records with all of them..

Lakers a -5 favorite tonight.. being that the lakers are down 2-0 to Denver and Foster is usually in the bag for the away team, might not be good news for the lakers.. Their best chance was getting game 2…

You degenerate gamblers better bet the other way… Denver with a 3pt win tonight
:mjlol:fukk off pal...

Lakers double digit win at home tonight, them Denver role players gonna shrink, AD going to remember to play again... Nobody listen to this guy :dead:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Betting lines don't mean shyt...

We saw single digit betting lines in the LA vs GSW series and half them games ended in double digit blowouts lmaoo
Ok but did you look at which particular crew was reffing which games? You can literally predict an outcome just off who calling the f game…

I literally called the first 2 games of this series exactly how it was gonna play out lmaooo

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Bron gon shoot 20 fts on the backs of these refs gotdammit

I hope so.

Because this

ain't a good look for the NBA.

LeBron is CONSTANTLY fouled, yet they refuse to give him free throws. He was fouled THREE SEPARATE TIMES IN THE SAME PLAY, yet they called this play out of bounds.

TF? Give me my free throws :birdman: