The Joker Seeks The King's Trouble For The First Time Since The Bubble! | Official Lakers (#7) vs. Nuggets (#1) WCF Thread

WHO GOES TO THE NBA FINALS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
Lakers fans bytching about refs is hilarious after the refs bought one of the worst, most shambolic and embarrassing flops an NBA court has ever seen by LeBron last night :mjlol:

Can't even see shyt in that clip anyway to say if it was a foul or not.
Jokic got him right back in the very next play with a flop

Bron gets slapped three different times and doesn't get a call. He should start selling contact more often :manny:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
There were times where I thought Dennis could fight through screens better, but Murray hit some tough shots both in Game 1 and 2, cause he shoots better than anyone on the Lakers right now along with Jokic.

Only way Lakers even got a chance is if their offense gets better overall, while maintaining the same type of defense they have shown. That shyt sounds like too much for them at this stage for them, but we shall see.
Going against Murray gotta be annoying as hell. There were a few times in game 2 where Murray was just dribbling for seconds, clock running out, AD in his face and he just drains a 3. :francis:

Lakers had 3 quarters to try to get a cushion while Murray was in a funk and fumbled it hard. Think at one point Joker sat down and Nuggets was down 10pts. Nuggets tied it or get within 2 by the time he got back into the game, this was before the 4th.

CP3.

Mr Solo Dolo
Daps
Jokic got him right back in the very next play with a flop

Bron gets slapped three different times and doesn't get a call. He should start selling contact more often :manny:

6I3K8ZU.png

This part was a foul.

3Y4jWMW.png

This wasn't.

IDK why Lakers fans need to exaggerate everything :russ:

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
Going against Murray gotta be annoying as hell. There were a few times in game 2 where Murray was just dribbling for seconds, clock running out, AD in his face and he just drains a 3. :francis:

Lakers had 3 quarters to try to get a cushion while Murray was in a funk and fumbled it hard. Think at one point Joker sat down and Nuggets was down 10pts. Nuggets tied it or get within 2 by the time he got back into the game, this was before the 4th.
This is what I am saying, First they went on a 8-0 run to tie the game in the 3rd quarter. Then around the 9 minute mark in the 4th quarter Lakers were stuck on 83-84 points until the 5 minute mark. Think Nuggets had a 20-5 run in the 4th quarter alone. Nuggets offense was better.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Suns came back to tie the series 2-2 but ran out of gas since it was a Book and Durant.

Bron and AD already exhausted from those 2 games I don’t see them winning 4 out of 5.

Nuggets are going to end this in 6.

Anyone with a brain knew that Booker and KD couldn't keep up that ridiculous shooting clip. As soon as the law of averages happened, it was over.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Anyone with a brain knew that Booker and KD couldn't keep up that ridiculous shooting clip. As soon as the law of averages happened, it was over.
Zero depth, soft ass Ayton colliding with a deep Nuggets squad

Even when it was tied 2-2 we know what was about to happen

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…

I don’t think I’ve been this annoyed since JJ Barea….:francis:

And we don’t got no Bynum around to pull a goon move out there….:francis:

Last edited: