The Joker Seeks The King's Trouble For The First Time Since The Bubble! | Official Lakers (#7) vs. Nuggets (#1) WCF Thread

WHO GOES TO THE NBA FINALS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Does anybody seriously think Lakers got a chance to still win this series?

Most games came down to 4-5 plays down the stretch that could have had the Lakers up 2-0, or 1-1.

Nuggets are going to have to fight even harder during Game 3 if they want to really close out this series and put a stamp on their run. They still have flaws in their game.

Also hats off to Bruce Brown, he really the x-factor of the series. Aside from Murray/Jokic, his plays are the most impactful.
lakers were never gonna win this series

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
I don't see Nuggets losing the series. It is what it is. They are very consistent this year. The problem with the Lakers you can get a passive aggressive AD on offense at any time. Russell is another one. He's either making every damn shot or nothing at all. Bron is 38 years old, you are not expecting to see a 2016 Bron in this bytch.

You need to win now 4 outta next 5 games. Only way that happens is if AD and Bron recreates whatever the fukk happened in 2016 finals.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
I don't see Nuggets losing the series. It is what it is. They are very consistent this year. The problem with the Lakers you can get a passive aggressive AD on offense at any time. Russell is another one. He's either making every damn shot or nothing at all. Bron is 38 years old, you are not expecting to see a 2016 Bron in this bytch.

You need to win now 4 outta next 5 games. Only way that happens is if AD and Bron recreates whatever the fukk happened in 2016 finals.
Suns came back to tie the series 2-2 but ran out of gas since it was a Book and Durant.

Bron and AD already exhausted from those 2 games I don’t see them winning 4 out of 5.

Nuggets are going to end this in 6.

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Suns came back to tie the series 2-2 but ran out of gas since it was a Book and Durant.

Bron and AD already exhausted from those 2 games I don’t see them winning 4 out of 5.

Nuggets are going to end this in 6.
Suns needed historic performance from KD and Booker to win those two.

Yes the Lakers are exhausted, cause they had to finish the regular season winning all those games just to make play-in tournament and make it here. While Denver pretty much guaranteed themselves a top 4 spot with home court advantage several games before the end of regular season.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Does anybody seriously think Lakers got a chance to still win this series?

Most games came down to 4-5 plays down the stretch that could have had the Lakers up 2-0, or 1-1.

Nuggets are going to have to fight even harder during Game 3 if they want to really close out this series and put a stamp on their run. They still have flaws in their game.

Also hats off to Bruce Brown, he really the x-factor of the series. Aside from Murray/Jokic, his plays are the most impactful.
they most definitely do, but it's obviously slim if they to down 3-0

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
I wonder do the Lakers start trapping Murray:jbhmm:
The thing with that is Jokic is right there, with role players who are playing better than the players Curry had on his team. Lakers defense is actually good right now, which is why the games are close, it's the offense that is the real issue. Nuggets have better offense than the Lakers, it's that simple.

There were times where I thought Dennis could fight through screens better, but Murray hit some tough shots both in Game 1 and 2, cause he shoots better than anyone on the Lakers right now along with Jokic.

Only way Lakers even got a chance is if their offense gets better overall, while maintaining the same type of defense they have shown. That shyt sounds like too much for them at this stage for them, but we shall see.