The Joker Seeks The King's Trouble For The First Time Since The Bubble! | Official Lakers (#7) vs. Nuggets (#1) WCF Thread

WHO GOES TO THE NBA FINALS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't tell if Jokic is a good defender or AD is missing shots as usual. Some of the shots AD had in Game 2 was the same looks in Game 1. :patrice:
In the post he's still damn near 300lbs so you not just bout to byke him down and score on him. His deficiencies are mainly in the PnR , he's also really good at getting deflections

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This loser @Gil Scott-Heroin magically becoming a Nuggets “fan” got me wheezing. :laff:

When LA comes back and wins this series you will be telling us you had Miami/Boston winning all along. Worthless bytch :mjlol:

@Gil Scott-Heroin me personally this would not be something I would allow but not everyone is built the same

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Nuggets fans need to stop acting like scorned hoes. No one cares about your us against the world narratives or fight against internet narratives. AD shyt 50 percent when Jokic was the primary defender in game 1. He just missed shots in game 2 because that’s who he is at this point in his career. He doesn’t have the energy to be elite on offense and defense for consecutive games and he doesn’t have much space to operate regardless. Jokic just needs to keep his arms up at the rim. The missed wide open jumpers that allowed Denver to stay in drop are a problem.

But seriously, just handle your business like killers and stop bytching. It’s why Miami is a likeable team.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
giphy.gif

^THIS WILL NEVER WIN A CHIP WITOUT AN ALPHA TO HIDE IT BEHIND

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
Does anybody seriously think Lakers got a chance to still win this series?

Most games came down to 4-5 plays down the stretch that could have had the Lakers up 2-0, or 1-1.

Nuggets are going to have to fight even harder during Game 3 if they want to really close out this series and put a stamp on their run. They still have flaws in their game.

Also hats off to Bruce Brown, he really the x-factor of the series. Aside from Murray/Jokic, his plays are the most impactful.