The Joker Seeks The King's Trouble For The First Time Since The Bubble! | Official Lakers (#7) vs. Nuggets (#1) WCF Thread

WHO GOES TO THE NBA FINALS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
You're an idiot.
You're mother is a whore, you are a frail fakkit and your the biggest loser on this site. Go hang with Ja Morant and shoot yourself on accident and burn in hell, bytch. I hope the demons who rape you in hell are wearing a Ohio State hat

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You're mother is a whore, you are a frail fakkit and your the biggest loser on this site. Go hang with Ja Morant and shoot yourself on accident and burn in hell, bytch. I hope the demons who rape you in hell are wearing a Ohio State hat

I was skimming thru the posts but somehow this one really stood out to me. :skip:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And Jokic didn’t score in the 4th

The Lakers have no game plan on Joker because he's so difficult to guard because he facilitates the offense, he's not a score first player. He'd rather get his teammates involved, BUT! if he has to take over, he will if he needs to! So it's hard to guard someone like that and if you double team him...he's passing it to the open player, etc.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year

Can I be honest?

He bussin his gun a bit too early here.....but I get it, he can use this as bulletin board material to motivate his team. But that's a speech you make after you won the series. Not now.

And to be quite honest, jokic was great the 1st 3 quarters of game 1 but almost cost them the game at the end of game 1 and played just ok imo in game 2, that was Murray who saved the day imo.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
LWO was the main culprits on Twitter talkin bout lakers figured it out and putting Rui on Jokic :mjlol:
Ehh I thought they did a great defensive job this game. The issue was AD chit the bed on the offensive side, and Bron took too many 3's and wasn't hitting.