The Joker Seeks The King's Trouble For The First Time Since The Bubble! | Official Lakers (#7) vs. Nuggets (#1) WCF Thread

WHO GOES TO THE NBA FINALS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
Denver's most impressive win of the postseason.

To come back against that bullshyt ass 1st quarter where the officials tried to take them out of the game was something else. Most teams would've folded right there and then. Jokic held them down for the first 2-3 quarters, and Murray and the role players came over the top in the 4th. Just an overall great team effort that'll they look back on if they manage to make the Finals as one of the key wins of their campaign.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Admit you don't watch Lakers games, brehs.
He shot poorly in the playoffs but overall he's proved in his career to be a knock down 3pt shooter. Right now, you just need a zone buster to open up driving lanes for Bron and the paint for AD. Denver has too much size is what's standing out. Beasley is 6'6. I am not suggesting you start him, just give him some minutes when Denver setup their zone defense in the 4th.

I hate when nikkas like you post but leave no valuable suggestions

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
What nonsense is this person asking Porter Jr right now? What a random question re Jamal's performance compared to AI and MJ of the past?
Yeah I saw that too

White lady was asking some weird questions that had nothing to do with him like she wanted Jamal up there instead :mjlol:

Need Tim Legler up there. Bush this chick

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Denver has no real answer for Rui, he’s young too so he could play 35+ minutes every game but his elder won’t allow it
It was a great pickup for LA for the future

He should’ve been starting imo. At PF or something but I’m not mad at him coming off the bench but he needs the minutes

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Denver's most impressive win of the postseason.

To come back against that bullshyt ass 1st quarter where the officials tried to take them out of the game was something else. Most teams would've folded right there and then. Jokic held them down for the first 2-3 quarters, and Murray and the role players came over the top in the 4th. Just an overall great team effort that'll they look back on if they manage to make the Finals as one of the key wins of their campaign.
Definitely. One of the most impressive games I've seen from them all season. A big reason was Murray back in bubble mode. This has really been the Jokic show for most of the RS.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
They on those lil post moves. If he gets over 30 again its gonna have to come from making some difficult azz shots. They need to stop dbling him. Make him try to score and stay on shooters.
that ain't gonna work because they don't want AD guarding him one-on-one. he will feast in the paint against Rui w/ no help :francis: him not being a 1 or even 2 dimensional center really creates problems for defensive schemin