The Joker Seeks The King's Trouble For The First Time Since The Bubble! | Official Lakers (#7) vs. Nuggets (#1) WCF Thread

WHO GOES TO THE NBA FINALS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
that ain't gonna work because they don't want AD guarding him one-on-one. he will feast in the paint against Rui w/ no help :francis: him not being a 1 or even 2 dimensional center really creates problems for defensive schemin
AD need to just tell them he got him 1on1

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Denver's most impressive win of the postseason.

To come back against that bullshyt ass 1st quarter where the officials tried to take them out of the game was something else. Most teams would've folded right there and then. Jokic held them down for the first 2-3 quarters, and Murray and the role players came over the top in the 4th. Just an overall great team effort that'll they look back on if they manage to make the Finals as one of the key wins of their campaign.
It was the 2 white officials in the bag the lakers.. but Tony Brothers wasn’t having none of that shyt lmao

LWO trying to avoid that smoke.. I told them exactly what was going to happen before the game even started :mjlol:

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
I'm not gonna be that upset if Lakers lose the series, I'm gonna be more upset at the fact it's gonna be a shytty finals. Nobody really want to see Nuggets vs Celtics :mjcry: .

Nuggets vs Heat sound better but even that is mid.:francis:

BigTyme Records

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They need to remove JVG and Jackson from all Lakers games. Their bias is insufferable. They don't even try to hide it.

I know you a steph fan but Would you say that Jokic has even more offensive impact than Curry?

We know who curry has played with but a stat I saw said that Jokic has yet to play with a All star , All nba , or All D teammate