The Joker Seeks The King's Trouble For The First Time Since The Bubble! | Official Lakers (#7) vs. Nuggets (#1) WCF Thread

WHO GOES TO THE NBA FINALS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
He shot poorly in the playoffs but overall he's proved in his career to be a knock down 3pt shooter. Right now, you just need a zone buster to open up driving lanes for Bron and the paint for AD. Denver has too much size is what's standing out. Beasley is 6'6. I am not suggesting you start him, just give him some minutes when Denver setup their zone defense in the 4th.

I hate when nikkas like you post but leave no valuable suggestions
There's nothing to suggest because you haven't watched Beasley on the Lakers. He is unplayable. By far the worst defender on the team and can't hit the broadside of a barn when he's shooting. He is a lost cause.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
There's nothing to suggest because you haven't watched Beasley on the Lakers. He is unplayable. By far the worst defender on the team and can't hit the broadside of a barn when he's shooting. He is a lost cause.
He's shot nearly the same % from 3 in LA as he did in Utah in the RS. What the fukk is your dumbass talking about?

Daps
The talking heads had people believing nothing the Nuggets did in game one was sustainable but everything Lakers did would carry over into each and every game. :laff:
Lisa Salters admitted after Game 1 she had never watched Jokic before.

Just marinate on that.

That's why NBA discourse is in that state it's in. Look at all the Casuals only telling one side of the story after Game 1. Normally, I wouldn't mind who wins the championship, but the Lakers progressing to the Finals and winning it all wouldn't be good for the league. The bullshyt needs to be cut out, altogether, otherwise, folks just gonna keep doubling down on it. I swear it isn't even about appreciating hoops anymore. It's just turned into whatever narrative is the loudest.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps

Masterclass.

Lisa Salters admitted after Game 1 she had never watched Jokic before.

Just marinate on that.

That's why NBA discourse is in that state it's in. Look at all the Casuals only telling one side of the story after Game 1. Normally, I wouldn't mind who wins the championship, but the Lakers progressing to the Finals and winning it all wouldn't be good for the league. The bullshyt needs to be cut out, altogether, otherwise, folks just gonna keep doubling down on it. I swear it isn't even about appreciating hoops anymore. It's just turned into whatever narrative is the loudest.
case. in. point.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Thread is talking about what sustainable and what is unsustainable

One thing that is for sure unsustainable is Lakers keeping up that pace they played today. They were bottom 5 in transition defense for a reason

It seems like Lakers will struggle with preventing the Nuggets building up huge 20 point leads off of just fast break points

Nothing the Nuggets have done in this series is out of the ordinary:hubie: