The Joker Seeks The King's Trouble For The First Time Since The Bubble! | Official Lakers (#7) vs. Nuggets (#1) WCF Thread

WHO GOES TO THE NBA FINALS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Alot of Lakers shots were in the flow of the offense except a bank shot by Reeves and lucky dunk by Rui.

Nuggets had atleast 10 points or more of prayer last second shots.

It's a make or miss league of course but the first half Nuggets looked like comp for the '96 Bulls instead of the current Lakers :pachaha:

Lakers had 126 points on 54 % shooting and got 23 and 17 from Reeves and Rui...they played well...AD had 40 and they lost sometimes its like that...

Last edited:

Koli_Kat

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I really feel like that was more jokic settling than it was rui playing good defense on jokic. Part of me feels jokic wanted 20 assist with his 20 rebs. I seriously feel if the Lakers go back to that rui is food.

One on one yes. With AD roaming no

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If Rui is going to be able to "guard" joker 1 on 1 denver wont win another game this series and they certainly wont beat boston because thats gonna be horford.

Some things that wont happen again this series.

A. Austin Reeves hitting 5 3s and scoring 23
B. Denver shooting 50+% from 3 until midway through the 4th quarter
C. Gordon, MPJ, BB and Gordon combining for 60+ points on better than 50% shooting combined
D. Rui shooting 70% and guarding Joker like hes prime draymon :mjgrin:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Lakers played as good as they probably can play and took an L

Rui-amazing

Reaves shot 3s like a splash brother

AD 40 points and blocking everything

Lebron 30+ and almost triple double

Dennis- solid play good defense

Who from the Lakers can do more? DLO maybe but whose minute does he take
All of them can do more defensively…one of the worst performances of the year on that end

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Adjustments I want to see:

-Start Rui and put him on Jokic…bring Dennis off the bench

-Go to Troy brown instead of Vando. There is no high level wing to lock up and if Vando not locking up Murray he serves no purpose. Brown provides wing defense but much better shooting

-16 to Bruce brown and 21 to KCP is unacceptable and it was mainly effort. Guards need to defend better and some of that is on rotation. Dennis’ energy off the bench will help fix that. Also give Walker a lil bit more minutes for what reason also

Koli_Kat

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Buddy was -25 :dead:

But DNP?! :heh: Having him off the bench could be good for him to get him off Murray.

However… for all Dennis’ defense Murray still scored an easy 31. I think it’s still D Lo to start and he’s gonna have a short leash. Rui starts in place of Dennis

Man at least Dennis tries. D lo just looks baffled out there.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They alternate each year. Last year, ESPN had Boston-Miami

Man, I don't care, and fukk ESPN... as a staff tv progam and as a motherfukkin crew and if you wanna be down with ESPN; then fukk you too.
Old-ass overrated LeBron flabby and sick, fukk you too. All of you Lakers motherfukker :pacspit:

Koli_Kat

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
He gave up 34 on the other end....the best defensive player....