beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
John wall is a shell of what he once was breh

And please go ahead and list those teams?

The reason no team is trading for him is because of his 47 million player option next year.

Literally the only team I could see even trading for John wall is the new orleans pelicans

the rockets have like 20 1st rounders. they could use those to incentivize a team to take on the wall contract.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Is Wall just not going to play this year and in 2022-23?

Is he really going to sit out until 2023-24 season when he's a free agent in 2023?

more than likely won't play this year
next year once he picks up his option will prob accept a buyout and then sign with a team

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
the rockets have like 20 1st rounders. they could use those to incentivize a team to take on the wall contract.

:mjlol: like i said only maybe the dumb ass pelicans, wall is better than that devonte graham, satoransky, josh hart backcourt they have :picard:

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I get he's getting paid, but damn, dude don't have no desire to play basketball? he's barely played the past few seasons.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP

They don't want to give up assets to dump his deal.

Besides, if you're a team with $40 mil in expirings on you, you have greater ambitions than taking on John Wall's extra year
EDIT: If you're making $20+ mil a year, usually you're factoring into some team's plans at the moment. Not a lot of useless contracts like that, let alone multiple on the same team.

Last edited:

KingJay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly bouls, Trust the Process
iirc correctly Wall and the Rockets agreed to have him not play. They want to develop KPJ and give him minutes, but it looks bad for Wall's image if he's coming off the bench for the kid. Also if Wall plays poorly or gets hurt it also hurts him. In the meantime, I'm pretty sure Wall agreed to effectively take the season to be a coach and mentor to KPJ and teach him how to be a PG :ehh: he's basically serving as a coach

Houston will probably buy him out next year so Wall gets his money and can be free on the market

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Wall isn't getting anything more than a minimum level contract from his next team if/when he's bought out, so either he's going to be fine with leaving millions on the table or Houston is going to foot pretty much all of his remaining contract.