Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
Man that’s too easy little boy. Wall WAS the reason the Wizards was making the playoffs all them years and having success you better do yo research

I'm gonna assume you are from that shythole DC. goodluck cocksucker :mjcry::mjlol: I wouldnt even watch a wizards game if Jordan was on the team ... now off to your homosexual go go party you dusty clown

Daps
I get he's getting paid, but damn, dude don't have no desire to play basketball? he's barely played the past few seasons.
:yeshrug: Dude is standing on his hill and knows he’s only got this contract and possibly a league minimum contracts the rest of his career (which is probably only 3 years anyway).

Gets to live in Houston, work out when he wants and live his life on his own time. He won

Jermio

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I get he's getting paid, but damn, dude don't have no desire to play basketball? he's barely played the past few seasons.

At what cost? I'd accept maybe $5m less than I'm owed in a buyout, but nothing less than that. He worked hard for that supermax.

Jermio

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh you know this is a what have you done for me lately league​

So one chaotic season doing 20/6 coming off an achilles is enough to toss Wall in the bushes? We've just seen nikkas like D-Rose with disastrous injury histories come back and be productive. People are acting like we've seen Wall back for 2.5 seasons or something.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So one chaotic season doing 20/6 coming off an achilles is enough to toss Wall in the bushes? We've just seen nikkas like D-Rose with disastrous injury histories come back and be productive. People are acting like we've seen Wall back for 2.5 seasons or something.

Do you see teams coming after him? Of course if he was bought out it’s different. In regards to wall the only thing that matters is his contract. And no one is gutting their roster for him. So you have to find someone who makes near what he makes which is few and far between.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man you jsut looking at stats. Those are the emptiest stats ever created. Dude wasn’t playing good basketball. He was just chucking. Our offense didn’t clock until Olynyk came because he was a much better facilitator than Wall. Think about that, a guy who came at the end of the season with no prior experience with the coach came
In and ran the offense better than a guy who was there the entire season and some offseason.

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I'm gonna assume you are from that shythole DC. goodluck cocksucker :mjcry::mjlol: I wouldnt even watch a wizards game if Jordan was on the team ... now off to your homosexual go go party you dusty clown
bytch ass nikka you just mad you wrong about Wall

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

full

@who_better_than_me