The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Absolute stupid franchise Houston has become after Ferrtita purchased them. They really think some team is going to magically take Wall off their hands while not even playing him. And for what? So KPJ and Green can lose 50+ games? Suit him up so maybe some idiot team can take his expiring next season. Or just stop being cheap and buy him out

chkmeout

marshawn lynch handshake
Daps
Absolute stupid franchise Houston has become after Ferrtita purchased them. They really think some team is going to magically take Wall off their hands while not even playing him. And for what? So KPJ and Green can lose 50+ games? Suit him up so maybe some idiot team can take his expiring next season. Or just stop being cheap and buy him out
No. And :camby:

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Yes.

Nobody is taking that deal off them. I don't think there's an NBA team right now where Wall becomes appealing enough to where that team is effectively gutting their bench Lakers-style to acquire him, not at that salary.

Wall off a buyout would have 10-12 teams calling him, but that doesn't seem likely.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Yes.

Nobody is taking that deal off them. I don't think there's an NBA team right now where Wall becomes appealing enough to where that team is effectively gutting their bench Lakers-style to acquire him, not at that salary.

Wall off a buyout would have 10-12 teams calling him, but that doesn't seem likely.

They losing 50 games regardless of Wall plays. And this whole KPJ shooting 30/20 splits is the future PG and we can’t have anything messing with his dev is BS IMO. Like I said, might as well play him this season to up his value so some dumb franchise like the Knicks of Wolves take that expiring next year

chkmeout

marshawn lynch handshake
Daps
They losing 50 games regardless of Wall plays. And this whole KPJ shooting 30/20 splits is the future PG and we can’t have anything messing with his dev is BS IMO. Like I said, might as well play him this season to up his value so some dumb franchise like the Knicks of Wolves take that expiring next year

Just stop it, they ain't no upping his value. It is what it is with wall, maybe some summer hoody melo workouts can help :yeshrug:

Rockets good with being garbage this season with the youths

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
They ARE the dumb franchise. How do you think they got him?

The Rockets just wanna throw all their young guys in the deep end of the pool and see who's gonna swim. They got more young guys that spots where they can play them, and that's without Wall playing. They just don't want those minutes allotted to Wall knowing his value can NEVER go up as long as he's making what he makes. The Knicks didn't trade for Kemba; they waited for OKC to buy him out and then they signed him. OKC couldn't get a suitor for Kemba and he made maybe 60% of what Wall makes. It's just not gonna happen. If a team has $40+ mil in expirings, why bother flipping that for Wall when the point of having those contracts is usually to clear them off the books in order to gain cap space?

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
why kant he Play:wtf:

watts their 2 b mad about ..thats a decision he made ..he has a team ..but doesnt wanna play koz they aint in play off kontention :stopitslime::camby:

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
I think he probably wants an expensive buyout and they said fukk it , we won't pay you. And no team is actually gonna absorb his high salary cause he may not be worth it at this point. I still think he's good. But not worth 40 million. Wizards got lucky moving him for Russ and then for the Lakers 3 plus room to sign Spence. Which teams need him and can absorb him? Knicks? Even that's a stretch. I don't see it working anywhere at his salary. Especially without being showcased

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I legit figured he would be bought out by now. I didn’t really think he’d just sit…but that’s not on him the only way to even try to get a team to trade for him is for him to ball out on an all star level….He simply makes too much so hardly anyone can afford him and if they can you gut slot of your roster.

basically if he really wants to play he needs a buyout. If not he can just sit…but I’m generally wondering if he’s providing positive veteran team help…