Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Not in this era breh. Adam Silver is not forcing anyone to play. He’s just going to sit until he gets traded.

crazy how this dude never lived up to his potential. Dude legitimately is one of the best nba prospects In the past decade

We don't know whether Silver would be cool with it or not as we haven't seen this type of situation before until now. Typically teams sit out high price players as the season goes on and not at the jump.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Wall might not play another game until the 2023-24 season as he's a free agent in July 2023. There's no way the Rockets will find a trade partner this year.

Only OKC can just absorb him but Houston isn't willing to depart with picks to do it.

I don't see how the Sixers are in play unless Simmons is dealt in a multi-team blockbuster.

Clippers have plenty of PG depth for the moment.

Jermio

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:hubie: I warned 'em. Wall is gonna be eating indefinitely, and the Rockets are trash. Development my ass. nikkas acting like they got some Aaron Rodgers backups in the cut waiting for their chance. None of them young nikkas are even John Wall on Kentucky. fukk outta here with that bullshyt. :laff:

chkmeout

marshawn lynch handshake
Daps
:hubie: I warned 'em. Wall is gonna be eating indefinitely, and the Rockets are trash. Development my ass. nikkas acting like they got some Aaron Rodgers backups in the cut waiting for their chance. None of them young nikkas are even John Wall on Kentucky. fukk outta here with that bullshyt. :laff:

Get that nikka out of here, pick him up from the airport:camby:

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
fukk all that

wall is healthy & I thought the league would start punishing teams for tanking..in the end that’s what this all boils down to
But Houston isn’t necessarily tanking. They legitimately think KPJ is their franchise point guard and Wall is impeding on his progress