The James Brown Biopic "Get On Up" Is The Best Black Biopic Since "Ray"

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
James Brown and Chris Rock guest starred in a Miami Vice episode..... Big Booty Trudy (Olivia Brown looking xtra piff)

"Missing Hours" is the seventh episode of Miami Vice's fourth season. The episode premiered on November 13, 1987.
Contents
Trudy has an encounter with UFOs and a body disappears from the morgue.

http://miamivice.wikia.com/wiki/Missing_Hours

dailymotion has it

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Saw it this weekend with my girl and folks. Great flick. I don't usually mess with biopics, but this surprised me. Dude killed that role. My dude Lafayette did a good job as well.

I dunno about that Jimi Hendrix flick tho brehs...

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
great movie, the time period bouncing around was kinda meh. I wonder how much of that shyt was true, like him being tied up with 1 hand boxing nikkas and him knocking nikkas out

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
great movie, the time period bouncing around was kinda meh. I wonder how much of that shyt was true, like him being tied up with 1 hand boxing nikkas and him knocking nikkas out

I am not sure if it was true for James Brown but I know that's how Roy Jones Sr was training Roy Jones Jr as a child on the come up with those type of training tactics.

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Why wouldnt you end the movie with a bang by playing "Paid The Cost To Be The Boss" during the credit roll right after him as a kid says it? :mindblown:

shyt wouldve been :wow: