The Italian Mafia is looking flabby n sick these days

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
Yeah, it's pretty much the mexican cartels nowadays. Nobody is fukking with them

Those are militia's that have the power to take over the country. Mexico's whole government is an international front . . like "Don't worry, we've got everything taken care of . . just don't poke around too much and please be on your way"

LilJuicyTaco

Tha Sickest
Daps
The mafia is still around but most of what they are doing is legitimate business. Once you understand that it is a worldwide movement you can see how a couple of low level arrest in NY don't mean it's the end of them. They want you to think they are over, they never wanted you to know they existed in the first place. It's a secret society! A friend of mind told me a few years ago that back in the day he used to work for a trucking company that John Gotti owned out in Jersey. You think they aren't around but they been turned that street money around. They still operate on a street level to but they just front the work for the most part and it's the low level guys who do that.

This idea that Blacks and other groups took them over isn't true, they just use them to do the dirty work. They have the cops, politicians, priest and unions on their side to deflect the blame to other groups. I use to see alot of mafia activity on Bloomfield ave. in Newark myself but that's another story.

Frank Matthews, Nicky Barnes and Frank Lucas were controlled by the mob. You think a centuries old worldwide criminal organization was taken over by them? lol Frank Matthews was connected to the french connection which is the Sicilian mafia in part. All of these drug dealers and drug gangs are subordinate to them.

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
Just watched The Godfather 3 last night for the 1st Time in my Life. I guess the End is Inevitable for them.
:yeshrug:

Carr

All Star
Verified
Daps
Reppin
Carol City
hahaha nothing too crazy really. dad was a bookie and i hung around his bosses as a lad. rocko was my godfather but i haven't spoken to them. dad owed money and his two clubs mysteriously burned down, my uncle was the fire chief or whatever and it was ruled as accidental and we recouped the insurance money...so we took that and split because pops owed higher ups close to 100, took the insurance money and moved to california. All debts paid now. Just a lot of things as a youngin I didn't piece together until I was around 16

Once again all debts paid all cases closed or else I wouldn't be typing any of this.

One crazy thing is i dated a family friends daughter, her dad was put through a meat grinder i shyt you not. No one talks about it. Now they own a bakery or a deli or some shyt. People think this mafia life is tommy guns blazing in broad daylight...no...this isn't the GDs or Bloods these are respected people in the community that happen to make lots of money illegally.

yea doggie....we need you to start a thread....real sh*t like this is what keeps me on this forum.

Just title the thread "Mafia Fan Fiction". :ninja1:

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....

he wasnt shyt either.

In 1973, the DEA was set to arrest Matthews. Nothing is known of his disappearance, however rumors has it that he was arrested and paid bail then disappeared and others say he fled the scene before the arrest. At the time, Matthews allegedly took 15–20 million dollars with him and fled the country, and was never seen again.

they put that nikka in a ditch :heh:

they threw him in the bushes? :rip:

Mr. 1nighter

On my grown man steeze
Daps
Reppin
Columbus
Internationally, I think right now Nigerian gangs are starting to surpass AA gangs in notoriety..especially in places like europe and asia where they are involved in drugs, fraud, prostitution..the traditional rackets. But I am in agreement with you that African-American gangs like Bloods, Crips, Vice Lords, Disciples, Black Guerillas, BMF, etc. are more famous and reputable and as someone that considers myself an avid student of history I respect and acknowledge those organizations contributions to the underworld.

AA don't leave their cities while these African niccas stay trying to go other places. They don't make any sense. The ones that leave here try to go do some positive shyt. Why go from Compton to Paris to gang bang. Them dudes is fuggazi.

Mask and Da Glock

Posting From Rehab
Daps
:ohlawd: share stories breh

I mean I said most of what I know, I was 4-10 at the time, I knew fishy shyt was going on. My dad owned some bars on fed hill (italian section of providence) and i know he ran numbers and all the bosses would meet and talk business. I wish I could tell you some godfather shyt but it was mainly prostitution and illegal gambling.

Although, like I said he fukked someone over for 100k and his bars "burned" down, the chief of the prov fire department is my uncle and ruled it an accident, so we recouped the insurance money and dipped. Right before though he took out a huge hood life insurance policy and the whole house was in a frenzy. We moved to san diego, dad showed up with a uhaul and said pack your essentials

My old girlfriend who's dad got put through a meat grinder (this is a rumor, he got killed but i don't know about a meat grinder though they owned a deli/bakery) family chilled out, her uncle runs a strip club with prostitutes....and the still run that same bakery/deli.

ANOTHER thing is my older brother (dads son, different mom) tried to sell my dad's "old boss" our new address in san diego, little did he know Rocko already recouped his money from my dad and they were best friends again and they put my "older brother" in the hospital.

yea doggie....we need you to start a thread....real sh*t like this is what keeps me on this forum.

Just title the thread "Mafia Fan Fiction". :ninja1:

I'll talk to my dad about it, he never opened up til I was 18. If anything cool comes up I'll throw something on here. It's not as crazy as you'd think we lived normal dad just had a lot of friends come over and a room we could never go to (i think it was for numbers?) I also have pictures of him with people I'm pretty sure are kind of a big deal. Dont know if he wants those on the net.

Once again guys, all dues paid and all cases closed this isn't information that isn't out there.

why not ask @mike_statik , he's near fed hill i'm sure he knows ALLLLLL about it.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean I said most of what I know, I was 4-10 at the time, I knew fishy shyt was going on. My dad owned some bars on fed hill (italian section of providence) and i know he ran numbers and all the bosses would meet and talk business. I wish I could tell you some godfather shyt but it was mainly prostitution and illegal gambling.

Although, like I said he fukked someone over for 100k and his bars "burned" down, the chief of the prov fire department is my uncle and ruled it an accident, so we recouped the insurance money and dipped. Right before though he took out a huge hood life insurance policy and the whole house was in a frenzy. We moved to san diego, dad showed up with a uhaul and said pack your essentials

My old girlfriend who's dad got put through a meat grinder (this is a rumor, he got killed but i don't know about a meat grinder though they owned a deli/bakery) family chilled out, her uncle runs a strip club with prostitutes....and the still run that same bakery/deli.

ANOTHER thing is my older brother (dads son, different mom) tried to sell my dad's "old boss" our new address in san diego, little did he know Rocko already recouped his money from my dad and they were best friends again and they put my "older brother" in the hospital.

I'll talk to my dad about it, he never opened up til I was 18. If anything cool comes up I'll throw something on here. It's not as crazy as you'd think we lived normal dad just had a lot of friends come over and a room we could never go to (i think it was for numbers?) I also have pictures of him with people I'm pretty sure are kind of a big deal. Dont know if he wants those on the net.

Once again guys, all dues paid and all cases closed this isn't information that isn't out there.

why not ask @mike_statik , he's near fed hill i'm sure he knows ALLLLLL about it.

:ohhh: :damn::mindblown::whew:

Daps
Reppin
401 Prov City
my dads side of the family have always lived in the north end of providence... my uncle and grandfather know all them paisans on the hill...its def ran more quiet now and less inactive but it still exists... all the night clubs and strip joints are either ran or funded by em

providence aint all italian anymore tho...theres some pretty rough neighborhoods out there

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
my dads side of the family have always lived in the north end of providence... my uncle and grandfather know all them paisans on the hill...its def ran more quiet now and less inactive but it still exists... all the night clubs and strip joints are either ran or funded by em

providence aint all italian anymore tho...theres some pretty rough neighborhoods out there

What's the demographic.