The Italian Mafia is looking flabby n sick these days

Mr. Pink

All Star
Daps
The American Mafia is a shadow of its former self, but it's not because of no damn drug gangs. Attrition, the feds and the complete assimilation of the Italian people into America is what did it.

They have fallen on hard times though. They'll never make the money that was once made, they're very penetrated with informants, and they're not even capable of the same amount/quality of violence that they used to because of the feds.

They still have quality guys though, and Cefalu is one of them. He's part of the zip faction of the Gambinos and has strong connections to Italy. He's smart and very quiet, hates the goomba you know who I am routine, doesn't throw his weight around. He'll be very hard to nail on a wire.

Stez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
After Gotti, the heads of the five families knew business couldn't be done like that ever again. Gotti paraded them on front street. Funny that he had so much media coverage, because this probably saved his life on more than one occasion. They layin' low now, making smart money & stayin' out the pen.

Mask and Da Glock

Posting From Rehab
Daps
haha their light skin black people jk jk :heh:

yo man...you have no idea. I used to say moolie all the time when i was real young cause my grandpa would say it. I had no idea what it meant until my dad pulled me aside and was like, "mask...what you're saying is terrible, don't say that, please."

I didn't understand my grandpa was a fearless dope ass dude so it fukked me up when i realized he was a racist a$$hole as well.

Hovsta

Pokemon Gang
Daps
yo man...you have no idea. I used to say moolie all the time when i was real young cause my grandpa would say it. I had no idea what it meant until my dad pulled me aside and was like, "mask...what you're saying is terrible, don't say that, please."

I didn't understand my grandpa was a fearless dope ass dude so it fukked me up when i realized he was a racist a$$hole as well.

it is what it is bro my grandpa is a dark skin Dominican can is racist against black people when he himself is darker than a majority of black people.

Mr. Pink

All Star
Daps
Gotti paraded them on front street. Funny that he had so much media coverage, because this probably saved his life on more than one occasion.
:whew: Gotti was in Gaspipe Casso's sights for 5 or 6 years. Gaspipe was the last guy in America you wanted to be mad at you. You're right, having all that media attention saved his life, he wouldn't have made it through '86 without it.

Mask and Da Glock

Posting From Rehab
Daps
it is what it is bro my grandpa is a dark skin Dominican can is racist against black people when he himself is darker than a majority of black people.

It's an immigrant thing, they come in and validate themselves by looking down on newer immigrants or people that are viewed as less than immigrants. Maybe it's a coping mechanism I don't know. That generation and ideal is slowly dying out though I think/hope.

Hovsta

Pokemon Gang
Daps
It's an immigrant thing, they come in and validate themselves by looking down on newer immigrants or people that are viewed as less than immigrants. Maybe it's a coping mechanism I don't know. That generation and ideal is slowly dying out though I think/hope.

i guess bro but i never understood the black Hispanic hatred of black Americans it boggles the mind like the only difference is that one speaks Spanish and the other speaks English...

Mask and Da Glock

Posting From Rehab
Daps
i guess bro but i never understood the black Hispanic hatred of black Americans it boggles the mind like the only difference is that one speaks Spanish and the other speaks English...

That's the thing it's a cycle, same shyt happened with italians then the irish, shyt they were both "white". It's like when a kid is bullied in school and then takes it out on kids smaller than him, to simplify it of course. When people are discriminated they get angry and look for an outlet for it, it sucks how the hatred trickles down.

-{J03c00L}-

MITCH DID IT!
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
This is a movie about how the mob works in Italy. I recommend it.

gomorrah_021.jpg

Excellent film. I believe its on netflix, if I'm not mistaken.

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
Russians are the hardest white gangsters now (used to be Italians and Irish)

Nigerians are the hardest black gangsters now (used to be Jamaicans)

close thread

No. Bloods and crips (african american gang) are infamous around the world. I know jamaicans get it in but they aint know as well as the b's/c's. Now nigerians? never heard of no nigerian gangsters lol

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
Excellent film. I believe its on netflix, if I'm not mistaken.

Yeah, probably. I got it on DVD. Copped it when it 1st came out more or less.

One of their biggest ventures out in Italy is the garbage/sanitation business. They dispose of it for cheap as f*ck and leave entire neighborhoods and areas of the countryside covered in trash. Its a big problem out there. I believe they cracked down on it but its an ongoing problem. They crack down on it and a few months later its back again.