The Italian Mafia is looking flabby n sick these days

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
The big ups in providence own strip clubs now, indoor prostitution is legal in rhode island. They're caking still. You don't understand the mafia culture at all sorry. As for other cities...I have no idea. I Imagine they have legit hustles now and work on the side and use what's left of the mafia for serious ass networking.

Fun fact: Rocko Baldelli's whole career was funded by bosses in providence, his dad (Rocky Baldelli) is my dads old friend when they owned clubs and ran numbers. I worked at his coffee shop. All the cases are closed so nothing wrong with saying any of this.

I have some crazy ass stories from my youth but this is the coli and I'm obviously lying to all my cool friends on the internet so fukk it.

You need to just go on and make a thread about this breh :popcorn:

Mask and Da Glock

Posting From Rehab
Daps
You need to just go on and make a thread about this breh :popcorn:

hahaha nothing too crazy really. dad was a bookie and i hung around his bosses as a lad. rocko was my godfather but i haven't spoken to them. dad owed money and his two clubs mysteriously burned down, my uncle was the fire chief or whatever and it was ruled as accidental and we recouped the insurance money...so we took that and split because pops owed higher ups close to 100, took the insurance money and moved to california. All debts paid now. Just a lot of things as a youngin I didn't piece together until I was around 16

Once again all debts paid all cases closed or else I wouldn't be typing any of this.

One crazy thing is i dated a family friends daughter, her dad was put through a meat grinder i shyt you not. No one talks about it. Now they own a bakery or a deli or some shyt. People think this mafia life is tommy guns blazing in broad daylight...no...this isn't the GDs or Bloods these are respected people in the community that happen to make lots of money illegally.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
ITALIAN MAFIA and SICILIAN CRIME BOSSES have been SOFT since FRANK MATTHEWS came thru and CRUSHED DA BUILDINGS!!! :russ:

When Frank started getting that real gwap and moved out to STATEN ISLAND bought a MANSION right in the same damn neighborhood as Gambino crime boss Paul Castelleno...he showed them fools what time it is..(A NEW ERA!!)

Paul was pissed , but wasn't man enough to confront the man...constantly went to ratting on Frank Matthews cause he knew FRANK was REALLY ABOUT DAT LIFE!!

as evident when a genovese capo threatned Frank ......

and Frank Matthews responded by saying...."Touch one of my MEN!!...and we will drive down to Mulberry Street...and SHOOT EVERY WOP WE SEE!!!" :bustback:

Frank Matthews was DON OF ALL DONS..and them Italians knew that...

and unlike the "so called" American Gangsta..Frank Lucas..Matthews wasn't a Mule nor a Snitch

IT'S FRANKIE BABY!!!
lkiujtygrfefew.jpg

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
hahaha nothing too crazy really. dad was a bookie and i hung around his bosses as a lad. rocko was my godfather but i haven't spoken to them. dad owed money and his two clubs mysteriously burned down, my uncle was the fire chief or whatever and it was ruled as accidental and we recouped the insurance money...so we took that and split because pops owed higher ups close to 100, took the insurance money and moved to california. All debts paid now. Just a lot of things as a youngin I didn't piece together until I was around 16

Once again all debts paid all cases closed or else I wouldn't be typing any of this.

One crazy thing is i dated a family friends daughter, her dad was put through a meat grinder i shyt you not. No one talks about it. Now they own a bakery or a deli or some shyt. People think this mafia life is tommy guns blazing in broad daylight...no...this isn't the GDs or Bloods these are respected people in the community that happen to make lots of money illegally.

:merchant:

Mask and Da Glock

Posting From Rehab
Daps
ITALIAN MAFIA and SICILIAN CRIME BOSSES have been SOFT since FRANK MATTHEWS came thru and CRUSHED DA BUILDINGS!!! :russ:

When Frank started getting that real gwap and moved out to STATEN ISLAND bought a MANSION right in the same damn neighborhood as Gambino crime boss Paul Castelleno...he showed them fools what time it is..(A NEW ERA!!)

Paul was pissed , but wasn't man enough to confront the man...constantly went to ratting on Frank Matthews cause he knew FRANK was REALLY ABOUT DAT LIFE!!

and Frank Matthews responded by saying...."Touch one of my MEN!!...and we will drive down to Mulberry Street...and SHOOT EVERY WOP WE SEE!!!" :bustback:

and unlike the "so called" American Gangsta..Frank Lucas..Matthews wasn't a Mule nor a Snitch

IT'S FRANKIE BABY!!!
lkiujtygrfefew.jpg

he still hiding like a bytch? yeah....escaped the dea....one man...nothing strange about that. he's probably known as francito mattio somewhere the government hooked him up with. How'd his men fair after he dipped?

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh

IT'S FRANKIE BABY!!!
lkiujtygrfefew.jpg
he wasnt shyt either.

In 1973, the DEA was set to arrest Matthews. Nothing is known of his disappearance, however rumors has it that he was arrested and paid bail then disappeared and others say he fled the scene before the arrest. At the time, Matthews allegedly took 15–20 million dollars with him and fled the country, and was never seen again.

they put that nikka in a ditch :heh:

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique

IT'S FRANKIE BABY!!!
lkiujtygrfefew.jpg

early 70s and tried to cut the mob out of biz huh... idk about all that, especially as hes beefing with his own fellow black gangsters. killing random italians in lil italy woulda had him at war with every family. fukk outta here. guess jimmy hoffa alive too and the other 1000 people who just "dissapeared".

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
early 70s and tried to cut the mob out of biz huh... idk about all that, especially as hes beefing with his own fellow black gangsters. killing random italians in lil italy woulda had him at war with every family. fukk outta here. guess jimmy hoffa alive too and the other 1000 people who just "dissapeared".

:wtf:
fukk u talm bout?

Frank Matthews was trying to mediate the whole situation with various bosses back in the 70's when he had all the black and hispanic kingpins meet up in Atlanta to consolidate thier power and wealth , to cut all ties with the Sicilian Mob...

Basically form thier own distribution network ....

the only "N1GGAS" who had problem with him was the BLACK MAFIA syndicate outta philly who HAD A PROBLEM WITH anybody who wasn't cutting them a "check"....

Several times they TRIED to whack him.....

at the same time while Frank Matthews was fighting cases against the DEA which could never stick...

because FRANK'S "plug" at the time ....BLOCKED THE "DEA" from doing shyt

his PLUG made the mafia look like 50 pack slingers outta the projects..

:youngsabo:

and it also was the reason fatboy Paul Castellano and them wops on Staten Island wasn't gonna do shyt

Frank Matthews according to that "plug" was worth more ALIVE and FREE then behind bars or murked by the philly mob....

He was NEW global conduit for the french connection, once the Sicilian Mob got too disrespectful and arrogant...

Frank is eating :eat: while the Mob is fighting over Lil Scrappy struggling plates ...cause the Mexicans and Russians have the game on smash

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
:wtf:
fukk u talm bout?

Frank Matthews was trying to mediate the whole situation with various bosses back in the 70's when he had all the black and hispanic kingpins meet up in Atlanta to consolidate thier power and wealth , to cut all ties with the Sicilian Mob...

Basically form thier own distribution network ....

the only "N1GGAS" who had problem with him was the BLACK MAFIA syndicate outta philly who HAD A PROBLEM WITH anybody who wasn't cutting them a "check"....

Several times they TRIED to whack him.....

at the same time while Frank Matthews was fighting cases against the DEA which could never stick...

because FRANK'S "plug" at the time ....BLOCKED THE "DEA" from doing shyt

:youngsabo:

Frank Matthews according to that "plug" was worth more ALIVE and FREE then behind bars or murked by the philly mob....

He was NEW global conduit for the french connection, once the Sicilian Mob got too disrespectful and arrogant...

Frank is eating :eat: while the Mob is fighting over Lil Scrappy struggling plates ...cause the Mexicans and Russians have the game on smash
and thats what i mean. they killed his people before he disappeared. i aint sayin hes dead but lets not use him as a rallying cry for you to shyt on any type of italian mafia shyt cause he moved on todt hill. russians are taking over though.

you all proud and shyt. dude disappeared and you are over there positive hes alive cause some white agent said he got away.

this is most likely what happened no offense

He's gone - YouTube

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The big ups in providence own strip clubs now, indoor prostitution is legal in rhode island. They're caking still. You don't understand the mafia culture at all sorry. As for other cities...I have no idea. I Imagine they have legit hustles now and work on the side and use what's left of the mafia for serious ass networking.

Fun fact: Rocko Baldelli's whole career was funded by bosses in providence, his dad (Rocky Baldelli) is my dads old friend when they owned clubs and ran numbers. I worked at his coffee shop. All the cases are closed so nothing wrong with saying any of this.

I have some crazy ass stories from my youth but this is the coli and I'm obviously lying to all my cool friends on the internet so fukk it.

:ohlawd: share stories breh

emoney

custom user title
Daps
No. Bloods and crips (african american gang) are infamous around the world. I know jamaicans get it in but they aint know as well as the b's/c's. Now nigerians? never heard of no nigerian gangsters lol

Internationally, I think right now Nigerian gangs are starting to surpass AA gangs in notoriety..especially in places like europe and asia where they are involved in drugs, fraud, prostitution..the traditional rackets. But I am in agreement with you that African-American gangs like Bloods, Crips, Vice Lords, Disciples, Black Guerillas, BMF, etc. are more famous and reputable and as someone that considers myself an avid student of history I respect and acknowledge those organizations contributions to the underworld.