The Irish Try To Cross The Bay, Will They Make A Splash? | Official Celtics vs. Warriors NBA Finals Thread

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
This was basically the Warriors' anomaly game, similar to what the Celtics had in Game 1. A bit more devastating given that they have no room for error anymore.

Maybe there's one more twist in the story of this series where we get one more.

I think I might've outlined this to you during the season:

This is where Kerr deserves his props, because he made sure not to aimlessly play a 34-year-old Steph more minutes during meaningless regular season games (when folks were demanding he should be put back in the game, over and over), and where he monitored all their minutes over the course of the 82-game season (Klay getting extra rest games; Otto getting rest games; GP2 getting rest games), and played guys at the end of the bench more minutes than they would typically get. It's why he's been stringent on not maxing out Steph during games and making sure he gets adequate rest all throughout the playoffs, even if it means riding less-than-ideal lineups for a 1-2 minutes more.

All of that has been in preparation for what's been happening in this series, and look how it's benefited the team. As opposed to the Celtics (who really of not fault of Udoka) haven't been able to do that the same, and it's showing.

And the older stars should be getting even more rest next year. And come playoff time, Moody and Minga should be ready to contribute.

If Wiseman is ready nx year and we pick up a decent big nx year ish will be scary good.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I've said it once, I've said it twice, and I'll say it again:

Everyone trying to shyt on Tatum and the Celtics have to remember that these nxggas are running on fumes. Yeah, no doubt they need to play better, but it's some disrespectful shyt to try and clown them when they're running around endlessly trying to defend the Warriors' 3-pt actions on every possession, and then trying to generate quality shots on the other end, all the while barely getting any rest because they're playing 40+ minutes.
Great fukking post!

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
:mjtf::picard::dame:
PXL-20220614-181641911-NIGHT-2.jpg

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
I've said it once, I've said it twice, and I'll say it again:

Everyone trying to shyt on Tatum and the Celtics have to remember that these nxggas are running on fumes. Yeah, no doubt they need to play better, but it's some disrespectful shyt to try and clown them when they're running around endlessly trying to defend the Warriors' 3-pt actions on every possession, and then trying to generate quality shots on the other end, all the while barely getting any rest because they're playing 40+ minutes.
yep

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
I wonder if AL Horford has just totally lost his ability to score back to the basket …it seems like ..especially with how he’s being guarded …this should be a pressure point the Celtics would exploit ..they could still run their drive and kick philosophy but just inverted with a post and kick option …but they seem content trying to use Tatum and Brown ISO’s that pound the ball into walls …it’s interesting