The Irish Try To Cross The Bay, Will They Make A Splash? | Official Celtics vs. Warriors NBA Finals Thread

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dem313wayz

Superstar
Daps
I wonder if AL Horford has just totally lost his ability to score back to the basket …it seems like ..especially with how he’s being guarded …this should be a pressure point the Celtics would exploit ..they could still run their drive and kick philosophy but just inverted with a post and kick option …but they seem content trying to use Tatum and Brown ISO’s that pound the ball into walls …it’s interesting

Too late now to implement things that you haven't worked on all year

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wonder if AL Horford has just totally lost his ability to score back to the basket …it seems like ..especially with how he’s being guarded …this should be a pressure point the Celtics would exploit ..they could still run their drive and kick philosophy but just inverted with a post and kick option …but they seem content trying to use Tatum and Brown ISO’s that pound the ball into walls …it’s interesting
there going with what got them there as they should.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM

Naw, you cant just run an offense you havent practiced all year in the Finals.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kerr was like a parent trying to calm his kid down by going along
breh looked like...."fine if it'll calm you down I'll challenge this shiit"
NHp5DSW.gif
A part of me thinks Kerr didn’t realize that would have been his 6th foul

Zero reason not to challenge there. Explains the over animation towards him

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
Insecure? fakkit?
You got me confused with your loved ones.
Stop tryna participation trophy ya way into this.
Dynasties put 3 peats GSW hasn’t . Stop tryna lower them standards cuz ya team can’t do it like the Lakeshow :umad:
:pacspit:

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
im not here to debate about the term "superstar" but what are Tatum and Brown then? They've been to 3-4 Eastern Conference Finals and now a Finals appearance..

How many duos across the league have had that type of success? You can say they aren't "superstars" sure but then what are they?? :jbhmm:
Paul George lite, marquis Daniels with a hop step