The Irish Try To Cross The Bay, Will They Make A Splash? | Official Celtics vs. Warriors NBA Finals Thread

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
I agree with a lot of your points.. but you can't say that a team one win away from the title isn't championship caliber. I mean if that's the case there are no championship caliber teams in the NBA. But yea they could have made their path easier..but if they pull this off... and keep all the youngsters... watch out
It ain't over yet, but just imagine how much earlier they would've ended this series had they had an athletic big man (who could get his own), instead of carrying Wiseman's bum ass. All their young guys (Wiseman, Kuminga, Moody and Poole) have either not played or been ineffective. They've gotten incredibly lucky to be one win away given how many flaws they have in their roster. I mean, let's face it, this isn't a championship-caliber roster. How many teams could win a title with Looney as their one and only big man, fringe NBA talent throughout, and multiple young cats who're not getting any burn in the Finals?

A testament to what Steph, Klay, Dray and Kerr have built over the years.
Well, to be fair. There haven’t been any “great” teams this post season. The final 4 teams have all been 50 win teams. Not one 60 win team in the conference finals. That’s what made this playoffs and series so voletile and unpredictable. Feels like the superteam era is over. Any team felt beatable in 7 games. A 52-win, GLeague Miami Heat led by Jimmy Butler was one shot away from the finals. :yeshrug:

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
lebron shot like shyt
most overrated series performance

fukk i care if you averaging 36 points taking 35 shots smh

theres a reason Igoudala won FMVP..its because he got lebron to play like shyt.
Foh Bron damn near won MVP himself

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Tatum’s trainer:

Biggest fraud trainer in the NBA besides Brickley. When his guys do good it’s because of him, when they play like trash it’s because of the refs or he doesn’t work with them anymore.

Maybe if he trained Tatum to attack the basket like a man instead of showing him double step backs and no look fadeaways he would get some calls.