The Irish Try To Cross The Bay, Will They Make A Splash? | Official Celtics vs. Warriors NBA Finals Thread

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Not impressive at all, Faced a grizzlies team without ja morant, faced a team without murray and MPJ, got lucked out of playing phoenix suns in the conference finals and played the baby mavs, every step has been relatively easy for warriors. Just like Liverpool UCL run this season the had the easiest path to the finals. Curry has never shown he can elevate and carry his team mates back to back games and lead them on. This changes nothing.

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
Shoutout to Wiggins for having a great game. I knew he would be that man for the Warriors. I hate that I missed a legendary game by Wiggins. I told you @Gil Scott-Heroin that the Warriors didn't need Ben Simmons when you were rooting for the Warriors to pick up Brick Simmons. Wiggins turned out to be the better piece that fits greatly in the Warriors' system.

We got to give credit to the real Warriors fans who stand by Wiggins since last season while many doubted him.

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
The lack of a competent PG has finally caught up with the Celtics
these self-inflicted turnovers probably cost them the championship
Love Marcus Smart but he tries to take over the Game at times.

Some of his passes tonight were cringe-worthy.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Honestly won't be surprised with any result for the remainder if this series... Boston is just as likely to get blown out in a home game 6 as they are to win two straight and clinch it...just an extremely volatile team that doesn’t seem to have that guy to be good enough to be a settling force …they’re looking like they still need a little more marination but there’s no shame in that.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
healthy Bucks were a flawed team this year too look at some of the bad losses they had at home this year,they didnt feel like last years team at all...
They didn't have Lopez for 65 games or whatever it was

Their defense returned to being elite with him.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Yeah they paid Portis over PJ

They coulda still gotten to the NBA Finals if Middleton was healthy

I dont think its definite they could they still might not have......im not gonna waste my time thinking about it.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Not impressive at all, Faced a grizzlies team without ja morant, faced a team without murray and MPJ, got lucked out of playing phoenix suns in the conference finals and played the baby mavs, every step has been relatively easy for warriors. Just like Liverpool UCL run this season the had the easiest path to the finals. Curry has never shown he can elevate and carry his team mates back to back games and lead them on. This changes nothing.
The west wasn't good this year but you gotta give credit to the Warriors. They elevated when they needed to. They have championship composure.