The Irish Try To Cross The Bay, Will They Make A Splash? | Official Celtics vs. Warriors NBA Finals Thread

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
:russ: :russ: :russ: :russ:
I can’t wait when jaylen leaves
Tatum is just in his head (and his shoulder isn't completely right), and it's coming at the worst time possible. Nobody on the Warriors can really stop him, but he's bailing them out with poor play. You know what time it is when he tries floaters against Bjelica instead of taking it to his chest at the rim.

:manny:

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
The warriors have the experience, the more all star selections and the championship calibre that counts in close games. They are the favourites to win

Daps
Reppin
Toledo, OH
I think Celtics will bounce back and be fine. They had a similar crushing loss to Milwaukee and it felt like it would define why they loss the series, but they responded really well the next two games. It’s definitely going 7 though. They can’t play two great games back to back to save their lives. They always take the tough route.

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
Tatum is just in his head (and his shoulder isn't completely right), and it's coming at the worst time possible. Nobody on the Warriors can really stop him, but he's bailing them out with poor play. You know what time it is when he tries floaters against Bjelica instead of taking it to his chest at the rim.

Nah excuses. Every year it’s the same excuses. He’s just not that guy. Y’all really need to Accept it

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
Who is y'all?

I'm not a Celtics fan - I'm just making a general observation. You need to accept that he sent your team packing.

No he didn’t 🤣🤣 y’all was a jimmy butler mistake of going home. Don’t beat yo chest like y’all 4-0 us
Paul George lite is not the reason Boston in the finals
Can’t wait when jaylen leaves

Daps
No he didn’t 🤣🤣 y’all was a jimmy butler mistake of going home. Don’t beat yo chest like y’all 4-0 us
Paul George lite is not the reason Boston in the finals
Can’t wait when jaylen leaves
What part of I'm not a Celtics fan do you not understand?

:dwillhuh:

Y'all nxggas got sent home - deal with it.

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
I know so many people wanted to annointed Tatum but he's not it. He's very talented but he can't do a Kobe or Kyrie. He needs to stick to his game. He's not fukking Kobe

Steph is a two time MVP for a reason. The warriors are here mainly because of him

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
I think Celtics will bounce back and be fine. They had a similar crushing loss to Milwaukee and it felt like it would define why they loss the series, but they responded really well the next two games. It’s definitely going 7 though. They can’t play two great games back to back to save their lives. They always take the tough route.
Game 6 at home to close out Miami they did the same shyt … team is just a little bipolar at times lol