The Irish Try To Cross The Bay, Will They Make A Splash? | Official Celtics vs. Warriors NBA Finals Thread

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Ime Literally said he preferred his team to go downhill… whatever Downhill means. Like I said they played the 4th quarter like they’re the smaller team but hey I just watch them every single game. What do I know? Like I said on your initial post attack the paint and Ime agrees with me. I forgot you knew the team more than the Ime.

Yes of course …drive and kick …that’s been the crux of their offense this series to counter GS overloading off the shooters ..but you don’t even know what your team is doing or why ..yet you claim you watch every game? …well shyt what have you been watching brother lol …I 100% know more about what’s going on in this series than you do brother get realistic ..I mean you didn’t even know where the help was coming from I had to show you

Talking about some “Lob to rob” lol …. “Ime agrees with me” …nikka no the fukk he don’t his game planning tells you he doesn’t … Tatum getting rid of the ball immediately once he clears the 3 before the help can recover tells you he doesn’t .. etc etc not some half a piece of out of context “quote”

Anyways bruh …I gave you the link to actual game footage on what is actually happening on court ..and you’ve given me nothing but your 2k philosophies ..where you decide take your basketball knowledge is your choice tho lol … either way the Celts are going to continue playing the way that has them 2 games away from a title …not some shyt you just decide to make up :yeshrug:

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
Yes of course …drive and kick …that’s been the crux of their offense this series to counter GS overloading off the shooters ..but you don’t even know what your team is doing or why ..yet you claim you watch every game? …well shyt what have you been watching brother lol …I 100% know more about what’s going on in this series than you do brother get realistic ..I mean you didn’t even know where the help was coming from I had to show you

Talking about some “Lob to rob” lol …. “Ime agrees with me” …nikka no the fukk he don’t his game planning tells you he doesn’t … Tatum getting rid of the ball immediately once he clears the 3 before the help can recover tells you he doesn’t .. etc etc not some half a piece of out of context “quote”

Anyways bruh …I gave you the link to actual game footage on what is actually happening on court ..and you’ve given me nothing but your 2k philosophies ..where you decide take your basketball knowledge is your choice tho lol … either way the Celts are going to continue playing the way that has them 2 games away from a title …not some shyt you just decide to make up :yeshrug:

Not reading all that to be honest. Aren’t you like a Nets fan?might be confusing you with a goofy like you, Let me check that sweep thread. I’ll be back.

Last edited:

Robbo

All Star
Daps
Looney's been a beast. He should be starting and Draymond benched. I don't think Kerr will do that in game five but maybe game six if they're down 3-2.

Kerr painted himself into a corner though by burying Kuminga and Moody in the playoffs, especially Kuminga.

Kuminga got minutes in earlier series and was just lost on D . Moody was solid.. but Dray needs to step up bottom line. He needs to just D the fukk up I'm game 5. He needs to get on them early and crowd em..otherwise their physical advantage takes over.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Not reading all that to be honest. Aren’t you like a Nets fan?might be confusing you with a goofy like you, Let me check that sweep thread. I’ll be back.
Of course bathing in ignorance is your preference :mjlol: …. How predictable…let me know how that search goes lmao

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Kuminga got minutes in earlier series and was just lost on D . Moody was solid.. but Dray needs to step up bottom line. He needs to just D the fukk up I'm game 5. He needs to get on them early and crowd em..otherwise their physical advantage takes over.
Kerr shoulda let him play through his mistakes. Denver and Dallas were not real threats to Golden State.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Celtics played like the bigger team in game 3. Scored 50 point in the paint. They’re STILL the bigger team. Can’t settle for 3s.

Adjustments were made, Kerr played Looney more even tho he was coming off the bench.

They realized they need his size on the floor. Game 3 they got bullied.

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Don't shyt on Tatum too much

Most players have some jitters in the playoffs

Tatum is 23 :ufdup:

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Don't shyt on Tatum too much

Most players have some jitters in the playoffs

Tatum is 23 :ufdup:
He’s 24 and he’s been doing this shyt all playoffs. If Brooklyn wasn’t undersized that series would’ve gone.’ 7 because of his inconsistent ass play.