The Irish Try To Cross The Bay, Will They Make A Splash? | Official Celtics vs. Warriors NBA Finals Thread

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Their shot selection the last 5 minutes was abysmal…they had the advantage in free throws and refused to attack a Looney/Green front line. Went away from what worked for them the whole game
I think the shots were fine

Tatum is just overrated
And the others just choked/regressed to the mean

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I've already done that - about 3-4 times. Read, nxgga. You have some nerve. How about you give the Warriors/Steph credit, I been seen you trying to ride the Celtics all throughout the Finals.

:unimpressed:
I don't care who wins this series. I haven't been rooting for either team, just making observations and KIM. The only thing I wanted was a good competitive series. And I'm getting that.

:russell:

Daps
He had a rough night; his first dud of the series.
That's because he's not healthy. If this were the regular season (or even the first round), he wouldn't be playing right now. That's why I said you can't expect him to be playing more minutes, regardless if he starts or not. He's only going to be effective in short bursts, and when he doesn't need to do too much defensively.

Looney proved his worth in the minutes he got, and was once again integral to the win.

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
I totally agree with someone here said, Steph's FMVP will be worth more than KD's. When KD was on the Warriors, it was literally too easy for them and everybody knew they were going t own easy with KD n there. This one Steph Curry is literally working hard for everything he gets. He's putting the team on his back with little help. Wiggins stepped up this game, he had some very key plays down the stretch .
Another hot take. :what: Durant was the additional piece the Warriors needed to lock down the league. His FMVP contribution to the 2017 NBA Finals served a greater purpose in redeeming the Warriors after the Warriors failed in the NBA Finals 2016 in losing a 3-1 lead, which is the most devasted loss in NBA history. You can never devalue Durant's FMVP award because he is a big part of the Warriors' redemption story.

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way
Then use the ignore button. Not putting a gun to your chest to watch my posts. :yeshrug:

Matter of fact let me go ahead and wipe you off my view. ✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾
jD6DcdV_d.webp
nah i'd rather tell you to stop cause you're polluting more eyes than just mine
lol at this sassy ass nikka
"i blocked you" :wrist:

calh45

Cal
Daps
At this point, it's Steph and whomever shows up vs Boston's role players and Tatum showing up.

If that's the math then the warriors are winning because Jalen is the MVP if Boston wins since Tatum still inconsistent as hell.