The Irish Try To Cross The Bay, Will They Make A Splash? | Official Celtics vs. Warriors NBA Finals Thread

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

lib123

All Star
Daps
I know so many people wanted to annointed Tatum but he's not it. He's very talented but he can't do a Kobe or Kyrie. He needs to stick to his game. He's not fukking Kobe

Steph is a two time MVP for a reason. The warriors are here mainly because of him

Tatum doesn’t attack the rim with force. It’s always finesse.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Lob to Rob on those drives is an automatic 2 points and the threat of that keeps the defense on their heels, they’ve done it all season but hey what do I know.
The warriors are game planning around helping off the shooters …not off of Rob family …hence the 3 point attempts being where they are … that’s by design …it’s not by accident …do you actually think Ime is telling his team that he doesn’t want easy layups?

Go watch the the way your team is being defended and come back to me…

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
I know so many people wanted to annointed Tatum but he's not it. He's very talented but he can't do a Kobe or Kyrie. He needs to stick to his game. He's not fukking Kobe

Steph is a two time MVP for a reason. The warriors are here mainly because of him
Blame the Celtricks organization
Watch him change all that once he’s a Laker :mjgrin:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Klay had 18 points on 17 shots this game - that isn't efficient
Wiggins had 17 points on 17 shots this game - that isn't efficient.

How the fukk you think Klay has been "draining 3s at will", I don't know. He's only shooting 34% from behind the arc in the Finals.

All the main options for the Warriors (except for Steph) have been wildly inconsistent on offense throughout this series. Nobody that knows what they're talking about would try to argue otherwise. It sounds like you haven't been watching the games, but that wouldn't surprise me since you don't know shyt about hoops to begin with.

:hubie:
I mean... They both shot 41% tonight. It ain't great but it ain't that bad.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
That's because he's not healthy. If this were the regular season (or even the first round), he wouldn't be playing right now. That's why I said you can't expect him to be playing more minutes, regardless if he starts or not. He's only going to be effective in short bursts, and when he doesn't need to do too much defensively.

Looney proved his worth in the minutes he got, and was once again integral to the win.
Looney's been a beast. He should be starting and Draymond benched. I don't think Kerr will do that in game five but maybe game six if they're down 3-2.

Kerr painted himself into a corner though by burying Kuminga and Moody in the playoffs, especially Kuminga.

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
The warriors are game planning around helping off the shooters …not off of Rob family …hence the 3 point attempts being where they are … that’s by design …it’s not by accident …do you actually think Ime is telling his team that he doesn’t want easy layups?

Go watch the the way your team is being defended and come back to me…

Ime Literally said he preferred his team to go downhill… whatever Downhill means in your book. Like I said they played the 4th quarter like they’re the smaller team but hey I just watch them every single game. What do I know? I said on your initial post “attack the paint” and it looks like Ime wish they did more of that…. I forgot you knew the team more than the Ime.

Last edited:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Lob to Rob on those drives is an automatic 2 points and the threat of that keeps the defense on their heels, they’ve done it all season but hey what do I know.
It’s not a automatic if the zone don’t allow Robert to get close enough

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
Looney's been a beast. He should be starting and Draymond benched. I don't think Kerr will do that in game five but maybe game six if they're down 3-2.

Kerr painted himself into a corner though by burying Kuminga and Moody in the playoffs, especially Kuminga.
Game 5 is Kerrs last chance to try it with them. Especially if they have a decent lead. The warriors legs are going to be shot to hell if they have to go 7.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Rob Williams is the Celtics most important player. The game took a swift turn in the fourth when he was forced to be subbed out because of his knee.
Agreed. I also wonder if Jaylen's shoulder was hurting after that collision earlier in the game. Also wondering about Jaylen's shoulder after that early game collision.