The Irish Try To Cross The Bay, Will They Make A Splash? | Official Celtics vs. Warriors NBA Finals Thread

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Can’t try and match 3 pointers with the Warriors.

I was watching and felt like the warriors were being let off the hook with these shots the celtics were doing. They tried to be that team but they ain’t
I hope the woman with Dell don't got twitter because they straight up violating her right now, nikkas saying she look like David Spade

Edit: Chris Jericho too :laff:
my fukking god :dead:

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA :russ:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Attract the paint. Play like you’re the bigger team.
Ahhh yessss just “attack the paint” what an easy fix…wonder why Ime hasn’t thought of the “attack the paint” strategy …never mind the defense right lol …never mind the Warriors pre rotating and forcing the Celtics to drive into a wall … lets just do an easy fix like on 2k and select “attack the paint mode” lol

how has that been working for Jayson Tatum this series… should we pull up the tape :jbhmm:

Black Miller

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Columbia, SC via Niagara Falls, NY
i'm rooting for the celtics, but man it was ill to see curry go off like that he was willing his team to stay in. it could have gotten away from them. he kept hitting big shots all night. not having that finals mvp to his name probably weighs on him but i thought he deserved it in 2015. but it's just dope to see him still doing it at the highest level.

high level pressure shots all game just to stay in it- boston is the better team but makes more mistakes. series is there for either team right now. if boston lose, tatum gonna have a lot of hard questions to answer. to regress that badly under the lights where you cooking against better teams is a hard pill to swallow. warriors are a small team and you refuse to attack the paint against them. and you been shooting like trash, turning the ball over while your running mate basically holding your team down playing his heart out and you letting him down.

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
nikka we know we saw the game
ease up with the twitter spamming god damn

Then use the ignore button. Not putting a gun to your chest to watch my posts. :yeshrug:

Matter of fact let me go ahead and wipe you off my view. ✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾
jD6DcdV_d.webp

Daps
Klay just had 25 points the game before and was draining 3s at will what the fukk are you talking about, Wiggins is having an amazing series as well

are you listening to these games on radio or something? No way you are actually watching these games. Seeing your back handed compliments to wiggins in this thread is disgusting

you really a bytch if we just being a honest
Klay had 18 points on 17 shots this game - that isn't efficient
Wiggins had 17 points on 17 shots this game - that isn't efficient.

How the fukk you think Klay has been "draining 3s at will", I don't know. He's only shooting 34% from behind the arc in the Finals.

All the main options for the Warriors (except for Steph) have been wildly inconsistent on offense throughout this series. Nobody that knows what they're talking about would try to argue otherwise. It sounds like you haven't been watching the games, but that wouldn't surprise me since you don't know shyt about hoops to begin with.

:hubie:

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
Ahhh yessss just “attack the paint” what an easy fix…wonder why Ime hasn’t thought of the “attack the paint” strategy …never mind the defense right lol …never mind the Warriors pre rotating and forcing the Celtics to drive into a wall … lets just do an easy fix like on 2k and select “attack the paint mode” lol

how has that been working for Jayson Tatum this series… should we pull up the tape :jbhmm:

Lob to Rob on those drives is an automatic 2 points and the threat of that keeps the defense on their heels, they’ve done it all season but hey what do I know.

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
I think sometimes Tatum is too confident. As in he feels he can get any shot he wants. But he's not Durant. He needs to post up more, operate in the mid post and drive more. One thing bout these playoffs is that you can easily get exposed. Durant- playmaking. Tatum- weak handles and dribbling through traffic. Draymond- can't score.