The Irish Try To Cross The Bay, Will They Make A Splash? | Official Celtics vs. Warriors NBA Finals Thread

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Didn't the league space these games out like this after the 2015 finals or am I tripping?

ABC’s schedule when the Finals were in the 2-3-2 format was to have games played on Tuesday, Thursday & Sunday only. In 2014 they switched from 2-3-2 to 2-2-1-1-1. After 2015 they changed the schedule format so that there would always be two days off when changing cities. Which is why G3 is on Wednesday and G4 on Friday, but then G5 won’t be until Monday.

Chabot College

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Hayward, CA
Since 2019 means, "since the pandemic" because its actually lower than the last nba finals on reg scheduling (pre-pandemic). Everyone by now should be aware that 2020 and 2021 was were killed by the pandemic/riots (bubble)

You Bron Stan’s are in shambles. No one was calling this series boring when y’all were throwing a parade after game 1. :mjlol:

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
You Bron Stan’s are in shambles. No one was calling this series boring when y’all were throwing a parade after game 1. :mjlol:
???I never once said anything about the entertainment value of this series:childplease: In fact, the first post I saw in this thread about the ratings was AFTER the Warriors lost the first game

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Dubs should be feeling better than the Celtics after two games. Two straight games they built up double digit leads in the second half. The first time, Boston went unconscious from three in the fourth. They've more or less held Boston's offense in check besides that period.

Curry's been by far the best player in the series. If that keeps up, they should win it all.

I expect Tatum and Brown to shoot better at home but Klay and Poole are also due to shoot better themselves.

Last edited:

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps
Jaylen should be number two
Im not even getting at the rankings per se(which is ridiculous in and of itself)....but the fact that this award has become this big of a spectacle. Don't get it twisted, the award has always mattered and been factored into comparative convos.....but I just don't remember it ever being to the point where these dudes are making game to game trackers of who's leading the 'poll'. It's parody status at this point

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A lot riding on tonight. Boston has been even through the first half in the first 2 games but has been getting smacked in the 3rd. They roared back in game 1 but couldn’t game 2.

Refs did kinda of rein them in when it looked like they might have ran away with Game 2 early and they got flustered. But you’d think they’ll see a more favorable whistle tonight

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
A lot riding on tonight. Boston has been even through the first half in the first 2 games but has been getting smacked in the 3rd. They roared back in game 1 but couldn’t game 2.

Refs did kinda of rein them in when it looked like they might have ran away with Game 2 early and they got flustered. But you’d think they’ll see a more favorable whistle tonight
most important games of the series are game 4/5