The Irish Try To Cross The Bay, Will They Make A Splash? | Official Celtics vs. Warriors NBA Finals Thread

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I got the feeling Klay gonna have a big game tonight

He's due.

Considering all the talk about Draymond, physicality etc heading into game 3 I think it's pretty obvious the Celtics are going to get a very favourable whistle tonight. Just like in game 1 when the Celtics starters somehow didn't pick up a foul in the entire first half (something that should be virtually impossible in a regular season game let alone a Finals game).

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps
He's due.

Considering all the talk about Draymond, physicality etc heading into game 3 I think it's pretty obvious the Celtics are going to get a very favourable whistle tonight. Just like in game 1 when the Celtics starters somehow didn't pick up a foul in the entire first half (something that should be virtually impossible in a regular season game let alone a Finals game).
Wait, is that literally true, about the C's starters not picking up a foul for the entire first half?

Robbo

All Star
Daps
He's due.

I think Boston is going to try and finish at the rim instead of dishing it out.. wouldn't be surprised if looney and/or dray got 2 quick ones