The Irish Try To Cross The Bay, Will They Make A Splash? | Official Celtics vs. Warriors NBA Finals Thread

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
Don’t worry y’all going to Cancun with us

Both teams are going to Cancun. Nobody playing after this but we did send your ass straight to the Mock Draft and Potential Free agents targets section.

With that said, we already discarded you, no need to discuss anything else with fans from teams that are not currently playing… talk to yourself like crackheads at the corner store…

👇🏾👇🏾👇🏾👇🏾

3XPmXKQ_d.webp

Last edited:

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And also, I’m a little annoyed with all this talk about the Celtics needing a new PG. I’ve been the biggest Smart critic on this board for years but let’s be for real.

The Celtics had four all-star PGs directly before him and none of them ran a more efficient offense, three of the four were defensive liabilities and this team couldn’t get to the Finals with 3 of the 4.

Are there better PGs out there? For sure. But in the grand scheme, he hasn’t done a bad job at all this season.

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
And also, I’m a little annoyed with all this talk about the Celtics needing a new PG. I’ve been the biggest Smart critic on this board for years but let’s be for real.

The Celtics had four all-star PGs directly before him and none of them ran a more efficient offense, three of the four were defensive liabilities and this team couldn’t get to the Finals with 3 of the 4.

Are there better PGs out there? For sure. But in the grand scheme, he hasn’t done a bad job at all this season.
This game is a bad game to say this
Smart was beyond trash
5 unforced turnovers and 2pts

Waldo Geraldo Faldo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cloud
What do y’all have think about the Celtics home record this playoffs?

The only team I can remember still winning a championship with a similar home record was the 94 Rockets.