The Irish Try To Cross The Bay, Will They Make A Splash? | Official Celtics vs. Warriors NBA Finals Thread

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Man if curry really gets this ring, it will be one of the best carry jobs by a star player :wow:

He’s the whole offense and pretty much has no help or anyone else that can create their own shot

AND he’s playing lockdown defense :wow:
Lockdown defense :mjlol:
Y’all really dikkriding
Definitely will get MVP if they win but come on bruh

CP3.

Mr Solo Dolo
Daps
Total personal fouls called on the Celtics were 18… total called on the Dubs 17…

Don’t do that bro

The Lakers had more personal fouls than the Kings in 2002 and that was literally a rigged series for LA :heh:

nikka literally ignoring every clip in the quoted post and instead saying "b-b-but personal fouls" :bryan:

5 of the GS fouls were in the 4th when the whole quarter was garbage time :bryan:

1st quarter is some of the most blatant shyt I've ever seen. The Dubs couldn't hit a shot in that quarter and Boston were threatening to run up a big lead then the ridiculous foul calls started. Draymond tackles Williams = foul on Boston. Brown literally doesn't touch Payton = foul on Boston. That takes Brown out the game when he was cooking. It isn't about how many fouls refs call that influences games. It's who they're on and when they call them.

Refs literally kept Draymond in the game because he was already on a tech and they didn't wanna eject him. But tell me more about irrelevant personal fouls on Nemanja Bjelica :bryan:

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Bu-bu-but Steph isn't even playing good.

:mjlol:
I aint hate on that man
Curry had a strong third quater and won the game for his squad
his first half was solid
choking a whole second half of game 1 isnt a good game to me
the clear example is Jaylen Brown in game 2 cooked in the 1st quarter and proceed to be trash for 3 quarters
that basically was steph in game one

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
juelz-talking.gif

Celtics fans right now

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
juelz-talking.gif

Celtics fans right now

Hey I know you took that gif straight from this thread.