The Irish Try To Cross The Bay, Will They Make A Splash? | Official Celtics vs. Warriors NBA Finals Thread

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

darryl

Superstar
Daps
Who mans is this? Series don’t start until game 3.. plenty of teams went down 0-2 and came back to win the series.. Mavs did it against the lakers and Heat the same year 2011

Anyway Dubs ain’t losing this game lol
Yea getting yoself mentally prepared for another loss tonight. Game don't start until game 3, stfu nikka.

CP3.

Mr Solo Dolo
Daps
Hope we can get it done tonight and go back to Boston with a comfortable lead but expecting GSW to come out hot. Curry is Curry and will get his but I'm expecting bigger contributions from Klay, Wiggins and Poole. The refs will probably give them a favourable whistle too. The league will be desperate for this shyt to go 7.

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
GS shot 42% to 51% for Boston. Plus GS’s top three shooters are much better three point shooters than Bostons outside of Pritchard. That was an all-time shooting performance by a lot of low 30% shooters on Boston. That will not happen again.
42% is still a great percentage from 3. And a lot of those were from leaving Curry wide open at the beginning

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
42% is still a great percentage from 3. And a lot of those were from leaving Curry wide open at the beginning
The Warriors have had six games shooting over 42% from 3 before this game. The Celtics have one game shooting 46.5%, another shooting 50% (even better than this game which did shock me) and the other 16 games have been 40% and under. This game was far more of an outlier for the Celtics than the Warriors which is all I'm saying. It's crazy to look at this one game and think it means the series is over or to read anything from it. We've seen it happen time and time again in the NBA where a team gets hot and ain't much that can be done about it.

idonttouchgrass

Superstar
Daps
GS shot 42% to 51% for Boston. Plus GS’s top three shooters are much better three point shooters than Bostons outside of Pritchard. That was an all-time shooting performance by a lot of low 30% shooters on Boston. That will not happen again.
It will if they keep getting left that open

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Warriors have had six games shooting over 42% from 3 before this game. The Celtics have one game shooting 46.5%, another shooting 50% (even better than this game which did shock me) and the other 16 games have been 40% and under. This game was far more of an outlier for the Celtics than the Warriors which is all I'm saying. It's crazy to look at this one game and think it means the series is over or to read anything from it. We've seen it happen time and time again in the NBA where a team gets hot and ain't much that can be done about it.
But as a whole in the playoffs the Warriors shoot only .9% better from 3 than Boston. So maybe it won’t be 51% but it will be decent most games