The Irish Try To Cross The Bay, Will They Make A Splash? | Official Celtics vs. Warriors NBA Finals Thread

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nabs

Superstar
Daps
FUg6IICUcAE5Ers

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
Eddie house and mistah fab shyt talking on tv :russ:

Said “C’s up dubbs down” then he thew down the W :russ:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Who mans is this? Series don’t start until game 3.. plenty of teams went down 0-2 and came back to win the series.. Mavs did it against the lakers and Heat the same year 2011

Anyway Dubs ain’t losing this game lol
Breh I'm from Brooklyn and believe me when I say, I've never set foot in the Bay area but y'all are playing the Celtics and I'll be damned if I cheer or support a Boston team under any circumstances

Furthermore, I fukks with the Warriors off the strength that Golden State has hoed this league so bad over the past 6-7 years I can't but help but admire it especially since this dynasty was essentially built from the ground up

But it's not looking good... y'all should have won that game easily and now you've given the Celtics confidence

Got this dude Tatum texting ghosts and shyt

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
Breh I'm from Brooklyn and believe me when I say, I've never set foot in the Bay area but y'all are playing the Celtics and I'll be damned if I cheer or support a Boston team under any circumstances

Furthermore, I fukks with the Warriors off the strength that Golden State has hoed this league so bad over the past 6-7 years I can't but help but admire it especially since this dynasty was essentially built from the ground up

But it's not looking good... y'all should have won that game easily and now you've given the Celtics confidence

He did in the ECF not against the warriors

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
GS shot 42% to 51% for Boston. Plus GS’s top three shooters are much better three point shooters than Bostons outside of Pritchard. That was an all-time shooting performance by a lot of low 30% shooters on Boston. That will not happen again.

probably won't but you must have not watched the playoffs because it's the 3rd time the C's have done that

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

Talk to me after game 2

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Respect. Im rooting for Boston. GSW players and their fans are insufferable
I don't understand that

The Dubs have one of the loyalest fanbases in the league

They earned this...this team was from the ground up for the most part. You might slight them for the KD years but they did in fact see great success before him :yeshrug: