The Irish Try To Cross The Bay, Will They Make A Splash? | Official Celtics vs. Warriors NBA Finals Thread

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
sting-aew.gif

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
Must win for the Warriors. If they lose tonight, it’s gonna be very difficult to win 4 out of the last 5. As for the Celtics play Curry like you played him the last 3 quarters. No more letting him get loose. Jaylen shut down Klay and make them pay when they bring in Poole in. Tatum get buckets🪣

Celtics 108 Warriors 105

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Must win for the Warriors. If they lose tonight, it’s gonna be very difficult to win 4 out of the last 5. As for the Celtics play Curry like you played him the last 3 quarters. No more letting him get loose. Jaylen shut down Klay and make them pay when they bring in Poole in. Tatum get buckets🪣

Celtics 108 Warriors 105
lol

Raquinotj

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I’m not gonna start stressing or feeling doubt until the Warriors are down in the series 3-0 or 3-1. Way too early to get high or low emotionally. The Suns started the Finals 2-0
last year.
Suns won their 2 home games. This is a different situation.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps

A thing of beauty.

Sick ass defense. Kerr is going to have to draw up some new shyt to counter Boston's aggressive defense. If I'm Kerr I might have to cut back on Poole's minutes if he looks as shook as he did in game 1 and lean on making it more of a defensive game. I'd give GP2 more of his minutes and have him pressure ball handlers. This is probably the first team during GS's run that has a better small ball lineup than them

Other than that I wouldn't panic too much yet as we've seen the Celtics can get hot and look dominant or go cold and look not all that great in the last two rounds. That was an all-time shooting performance by them so wouldn't expect it again.

Raquinotj

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
agreed but don't get too cocky bruh. Boston hasn't been that great at home. don't think the warriors can't go in there and win a game or even two.

I’m not getting cocky, I said it’s a MUST win for the Warriors, This series going at least 6 unless the Warriors lose tonight, they better win or is not going past 5, they can split at TD garden but the Celtics can steal another game at Chase these Celtics are one of the best road teams in the history of the NBA and can go on the road and win. Their last 31 games they’ve beat teams in their court by a 12 point margin. 7.5 for the entire season + Playoffs.

And somehow the warriors are 2-7 at home Vs the Celtics in the Kerr era with -9.4 scoring margin.

Last edited:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m so tired of seeing that stupid “Team A only shot X percent from the field/only made X amount of threes and only won/lost by x amount of points” narrative.:scust:
You can literally cherry pick any team stat from a certain game to make either team look good if you twist it enough. Such a lazy take.:scust:

darryl

Superstar
Daps
I’m not gonna start stressing or feeling doubt until the Warriors are down in the series 3-0 or 3-1. Way too early to get high or low emotionally. The Suns started the Finals 2-0
last year.
Lol getting emotional prepared for another gs loss tonight :russ: you better hope they win tonight

Raquinotj

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I’m so tired of seeing that stupid “Team A only shot X percent from the field/only made X amount of threes and only won/lost by x amount of points” narrative.:scust:
You can literally cherry pick any team stat from a certain game to make either team look good if you twist it enough. Such a lazy take.:scust:

Exactly, that’s the route the Warriors fans and their players took.

“Horford, white and Smart are not gonna hit 15 3s”

“Klay is not gonna score 15”

“They not gonna keep Poole in check”

“They’re not gonna go on another 17-0 run”

“They’re not going going to outscore us 40-16 in the 4th”