The Ice Bowl, Part 2: The Official COWBOYS (#3) @ PACKERS (#2) NFC Divisional Playoffs Thread

Who advances to the NFC Championship?

• The visiting Cowboys

Votes: 59 44.4%
  • The hosting Packers

Votes: 74 55.6%

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
NULL
your shat defense is gonna manage to hold the Packers to 21 points in GB?

:mjlol:

ok

i dont mind u choosing ur team but at least come with something thats fukking believable.

btw,its gonna be a nice sunny clear 22 degree day. Passing conditions are fine. Dunno who told u it wasnt.

LOL. Ya'll coming with the dumbest shyt. Rodgers calf tightening up? Romo dissecting the #10 pass defense?

The worse pass defense left playing in the playoffs is gonna hold GB,whos average nearly 40 points at home, to 20?

:mjlol:

fukking fantasy land over here

oh yeah sorry.. i forgot the pack is unstoppable breh..

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
oh yeah sorry.. i forgot the pack is unstoppable breh..

did u not read? ur reasoning makes no sense. You expect dallas to go off on offense against a much better defense yet GB is some how gonna be held to 20 points against a much crappier defense? makes no sense at all

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
Honestly im worried about this game and I think any reasonable Cowboy fan should be too. Our defense is nothing special to all of a sudden just slow down the high powered Packers offense at home. Even if we win in time possession, GB has the power and will to strike fast. Keys to this game is if we can generate enough pressure to make Rodgers uneasy back there. If we give that boy time, its ova. I don't see this as a high scoring affair. it'll be a 3-7 point victory for whoever wins.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Dallas played sloppy at home last week and squeaked one out. Try that shyt in Lambeau they are not coming back. Aaron Rodgers is the hottest QB in the NFL and I don't see them losing at home.

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps

we gotta make our minds up breh. Cant say Rodgers wont be able to throw in the cold but use Romo as a factor on the road in GB.

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
Breh i was quoting that dude who said Arod is the hottest qb in the league which isnt true. We will win this game. Mark it down.

No doubt Romo is hot but u cant deny Rodgers breh. We cant ignore his play cuz of one game against Buffalo recently. Both QB's are playing at a high level. One is playing at home and plays like a GOD there. The other is a road battle tested beast.

im just a level headed nikka that's all. As confident as I am we can win this game,we can easily lose it as well and lose badly. I don't trust this defense

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
No doubt Romo is hot but u cant deny Rodgers breh. We cant ignore his play cuz of one game against Buffalo recently. Both QB's are playing at a high level. One is playing at home and plays like a GOD there. The other is a road battle tested beast.

im just a level headed nikka that's all. As confident as I am we can win this game,we can easily lose it as well and lose badly. I don't trust this defense
You're right, but the same thing can be said when we were supposed to lose at Seattle. If i told you before the season we play both Seattle and Green Bay on the road, which game would you put money on us to win? No one had us winning there and we dominated the defending champs. Yea our defense is azz but they are good enough to win with because of our offense.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Breh i was quoting that dude who said Arod is the hottest qb in the league which isnt true. We will win this game. Mark it down.
:beli:. Ya'll are going to go to the frozen tundra and come out with a win? The Cowboys? :pachaha:

Cowboys win one playoff game since 2009 and fools go into denial mode quick. :pachaha: