The Ice Bowl, Part 2: The Official COWBOYS (#3) @ PACKERS (#2) NFC Divisional Playoffs Thread

Who advances to the NFC Championship?

• The visiting Cowboys

Votes: 59 44.4%
  • The hosting Packers

Votes: 74 55.6%

• Total voters

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Regarding bold that sounds like some shyt a girl would say. One team and one team only no houstalantavegas stuff with the teams lol.

:yeshrug:
i ride for the cowboys only but i respect other players cuz i like them like Rodgers

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
:yeshrug:
i ride for the cowboys only but i respect other players cuz i like them like Rodgers
Its how you phrased it cause everybody respect other players but that stuff you said and why nah son. No biggie just thought it was funny and something a chick would say.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
I don't care what cowboys do as long as they beat these fukk boys I hate these nikkas more than the giants and redskins every year I have to hear dikk riders over rate them especially this fakkit--------->:sas1:
O1zSxB.gif

sounds like u referring to the Cowboys to me :sas2:

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
can the internet handle the cowboys being in the NFC championship? :lupe:

can ESPN handle it?

if we make the superbowl :wow:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I see the game being close through the first half probably tied 14-14.. then in the second half the o-line and murray take over for the boyz and control the ball and romo disects the pack methodically.. they should pull away and i see rodgers calf tightening up in the second half also helping us out.. final score will be 30-20 Cowboys

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
i think my boys prove that last week was no fluke, and they curb stomp them packers
34-21
dallas will pound the rock, and with those conditions, passing will be a non factor, dallas jumps out big in this one, and stops a late GB surge.

your shat defense is gonna manage to hold the Packers to 21 points in GB?

:mjlol:

ok

i dont mind u choosing ur team but at least come with something thats fukking believable.

btw,its gonna be a nice sunny clear 22 degree day. Passing conditions are fine. Dunno who told u it wasnt.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
I see the game being close through the first half probably tied 14-14.. then in the second half the o-line and murray take over for the boyz and control the ball and romo disects the pack methodically.. they should pull away and i see rodgers calf tightening up in the second half also helping us out.. final score will be 30-20 Cowboys

LOL. Ya'll coming with the dumbest shyt. Rodgers calf tightening up? Romo dissecting the #10 pass defense?

The worse pass defense left playing in the playoffs is gonna hold GB,whos average nearly 40 points at home, to 20?

:mjlol:

fukking fantasy land over here

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
let me just pull random shyt out of my ass..

Packers will throw 500+ cuz we have Rodgers up against a bad secondary.

Lacy will run for 150+ cuz he been on a roll lately.

Romos back will tighten up and he'll be dead by the half time.

Packers win 82-3 :troll:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

I could see that happening.

Many people have felt all season long that Murray was getting too many carries and was going to wear down. Several games into the year, the talk started that he was being overworked. Here are his 2014 yards per carry broken down by month;

September: 5.4
October: 4.9
November: 4.5
December: 4.0

I think Murray might be a little worn out and the field will be slicker so hitting the cutback lanes may be more difficult

I do see Romo being able to hit guys over the middle to move the chains, thats my biggest fear. Romo is insanely efficient over the middle passing to guys like Beasley, Witten, Williams...

I think Eddie Lacy is being overlooked nationally this week. Unlike last year vs. the 49ers in the wild card, the boy is 100% healthy and fresh only carrying the rock 246 times.

If McCarthy commits to that, GB can have a big day running. I mean, they did put up 150 yards against one of the top defensive fronts in football in the last game.