The Ice Bowl, Part 2: The Official COWBOYS (#3) @ PACKERS (#2) NFC Divisional Playoffs Thread

Who advances to the NFC Championship?

• The visiting Cowboys

Votes: 59 44.4%
  • The hosting Packers

Votes: 74 55.6%

• Total voters

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Cowboys fans mad at the refs :dead: :mjlol:

If y'all dumbass coach never called that timeout you get that first down and none of that other shyt happens :umad:

:dahellwhat:

Time running out in the half and you get what you think is a first down...da fukk you supposed to do:dahellwhat:

Maybe next time he will just let 10 seconds run off the clock to see if the refs are going to challenge a play:dahellwhat:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
:salute: to Russell Wilson for always staying in character no matter how many times the media try to lead him on so he can break from it. :russ: he knows they'll be the first ones to turn on him once sht goes south

b. woods

Peace
Daps
LHz9qrz.png

:laff:

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Russ type a nikka we would steal lunch from at school

russ was a bully

http://nesn.com/2014/10/russell-wilson-says-he-was-a-bully-as-kid-used-to-beat-people-up-a-lot/

"I used to beat people up,” Wilson wrote. “Truthfully, I used to beat people up a lot. Many of you readers probably think I have been Mr. Goody Two-Shoes my whole life, but honestly, I was a bully growing up. In elementary and middle school, I threw kids against the wall. I rubbed their heads in the dirt at recess. I bit them. I even knocked teeth out.”