The Ice Bowl, Part 2: The Official COWBOYS (#3) @ PACKERS (#2) NFC Divisional Playoffs Thread

Who advances to the NFC Championship?

• The visiting Cowboys

Votes: 59 44.4%
  • The hosting Packers

Votes: 74 55.6%

• Total voters
Daps
That Cobb catch had to stand, BTW.

You see him get his hands under it from the front, from the back, you see the ball hit the ground, but you can't see if he already had control.

The call wasn't confirmed, the play stood as called which was the correct thing thing do there

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I'll take 14-10 at the half tho :win:
Me too but I'll take Bailey not turning into stank ass kicker all of a sudden but they probably should have ran on that 3rd and 1 instead of getting cute throwing the ball. Packers haven't been really stopping us on that all day.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
seeing as how the packers are getting a ton of blatant calls i will take a 14 10 lead at half...

These calls plus a healthy rodgers and this game would be over...

Still don't understand how

Witten catches ball...called 1st down...

Keeps clock running garrett calls time out...

Play reviewed...no first down...and it never should have been a first down in the first place...but no review on the play until we call timeout...should have been the other way around...

Come right back and cobb CLEARLY did not make the catch...ball CLEARLY is on the gorund...only part of his body touching the ball is his arm...

Yet somehow that play stands...

Well I guess you can't market a guy at the best QB in the league and then not do what you can to help him out in the playoffs

Nick Hayden is horrible and the packers are still out here blatantly holding him...

Maybe he is just to bad to get a call go his way

:MVP:

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
Cowboys fans mad at the refs :dead: :mjlol:

If y'all dumbass coach never called that timeout you get that first down and none of that other shyt happens :umad:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
LHz9qrz.png