The Hostile Takeover of Blue Cities by Red States; GOP is stopping police reform, popular local legislation, & firing elected minority officials

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
I agree with your idea of forming a black Super PAC but it seems like many people in those positions are grifters or I don't know Brundage.
A black super pac will only come from certified, Robert Smith,. Micheal Jordan.

Too many black folks with this sort of influence are bent on a quick buck instead of the long term

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
A black super pac will only come from certified, Robert Smith,. Micheal Jordan.

Too many black folks with this sort of influence are bent on a quick buck instead of the long term
That's the issue, we use capitalism against ourselves instead of for ourselves. I don't get it.

WTFisWallace?

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
Tennessee is hardly alone. In red states across the South, Republican legislatures are increasingly interfering in the governance of Democratic cities by blocking liberal reforms and often dictating conservative policies in their place. In Texas, Republicans overrode measures in Austin and Dallas guaranteeing water breaks for construction workers and blocked cities’ ability to mandate paid leave for workers.
The sentiment of ‘If we all go to hell, it’ll be worth it’ is embodied in non-wealthy whites, with no business of their own, who dutifully vote for this party.