The Honorable President Barack Obama Lectures TLR on Lack of Black Male Voter Enthusiasm for Kamala

Daps
You are so bytch made it's crazy
i am sure plenty of jews with a similarly shortsighted perspective said the same thing when they were cordoned off into the ghettos prior to their eventual liquidation.

watch this movie. there are jewish characters in this film who echo the same dumb shyt you hear from the c00ns on this forum.

91Kd4n1ENAL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

that guy

Superstar
Daps
it's like it's completely over heads that elections are close. how many damn weeks long recounts and lawsuits were there the last time. we don't need 85%, we need errbody.
this is elections 101.
The election wouldn’t be close if they had an actual primary. They picked the worst Democratic candidate from the 2020 cycle and wonder why the race is close.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
as a black man, they need to get the fukk out of my face with all this lecturing and finger wagging n shyt

saying as a black on man on this site of all places is insane

the setup already being laid out - if she loses = it’s Black Men fault

Lmaooooo, that's not even remotely true considering how opposed people are to what's happening in Lebanon, Syria and Palestine. black men are not even a thought of who to wag the finger at currently

Rick Fox at UNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Boys
So you think he was completely unaware that cameras and reporters are in the building and this would reach folks like you? :mjlol: 800000 views on a few hours. think deeper!

Which means he's missing the mark. There is not a lack of of engagement among black men, many are dying to be heard. They would love to be meaningfully engaged in a process which can move the country forward.

Many people tune out due to a lack of serious engagement and accountability on the side of government and politicians.

Empty promises and lip-service are not what they used to be. This idea of "we know best" noblesse oblige has been debunked by scholars like Lasch as having no meaningful impact on serious adults, especially when trust in institutions is at an all-time low, often for good reason. Treat the constituency as educated and engaged, instead of a means to an end.

Or, we can just blame a ****** I guess. It's always worked in the past.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
it's like it's completely over heads that elections are close. how many damn weeks long recounts and lawsuits were there the last time. we don't need 85%, we need errbody.
this is elections 101.
They need to offer us better tangibles...we ain't whoring no more...my vote is for Sale...what that Indian got for me? :mjlit:

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Such a spineless clown. Cant forget he half cac can never trust em completely. Now he tryin paint narrative Black men aren't feelin the idea of a woman president when we voted for Hilary more than cac men or the spics FOH

2-12.png

ALWAYS tryin find a way to shyt on and blame Black men somehow when he KNOW Black men still overwhelming vote dems. This shyt mental illness at this point. Wont ever patronize on other races like he does us cause he think we an easy target that will always step in line for dems. p*ssy ass nikka :camby:
Obama is a bytch and always has been one. I'll never forget he’s the reason we had so many high profile police shootings during his 8 year term after he invited a racist white cop to the White House for the “beer summit”

From that point on racist white sleeper cell terrorist who infiltrated police forces knew they could
get away with anything under his watch. He’s done absolutely nothing for black men but talk down on us.

And black people had the audacity to put his face on t-shirts with Malcolm x and MLK :scust:

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
Tariq is going to rush to make a vid about this.

Bussy loving fakkit ass.
What I find amazing about Tariq is that his haters give him more advertisement and eyes than those who support him. A grifter can't grift if he does not have eyes on what he is trying to grift. Why aid him in it?

Last edited:

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
i am sure plenty of jews with a similarly shortsighted perspective said the same thing when they were cordoned off into the ghettos prior to their eventual liquidation.

watch this movie. there are jewish characters in this film who echo the same dumb shyt you hear from the c00ns on this forum.

91Kd4n1ENAL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg
Ok, enough with this BS. You act like he was not President before, that his followers were not around before. When you go off the deepened with your claims, you make your position weaker. Histrionics will not win this election for Kamala, actual policies that resonate with people will do it.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
No population votes higher in elections per capita than Black people here in the US. So enough with this idea that we deserve to be admonished for not participating enough, when we participate in the election system higher than any other ethnicity.

What is really amazing is that even with our higher participation rates and our highest support for the Democratic party, our issues receive less consideration than migrants and LGBTQ+. We are quite frankly the mules for everyone else, our votes empowering their fights while ours languish and and we Black men are admonished for not doing enough.
Facts. This is why black men are leaving the Democratic Party.

We could have 100% voter participation and 100% allegiance to the democrats and they STILL wouldn’t do anything for black people. We just saw democrats in California kill the reparations bill after pump faking with “reparations studies” for all these years.

Black men voted 85% for democrats last election and were they only people they bring out to do goofy shyt like this:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Because there’s nothing to be enthusiastic about.

Black people don't get excited about getting tax returns :patrice:

Raising the Earned income Tax Credit from 600 to 1500 for poeple with out kids.

$6,000 tax credit for first year of kids life.

$3,600 per child under six years old and $3,000 for older children up from $2,000

And that's not to mention a $50,000 for startups

Daps
Ok, enough with this BS. You act like he was not President before, that his followers were not around before. When you go off the deepened with your claims, you make your position weaker. Histrionics will not win this election for Kamala, actual policies that resonate with people will do it.
in what manner am i going off the deep end when drawing a parallel between black and jewish attitudes that flourished during the respective ascendancies of donald trump and hitler?

the analogy is backed by authorities on history whose breadth of knowledge far surpasses mine.

are they going off the deep end, as well?

:jbhmm:

Rick Fox at UNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Boys
I fux with Barack, but if there's one thing his black ass needs to cut out is this shyt.

But that's who he is.

It's not just him though, it's the party. It's a certain type of education, it's the belief of being better than not a part of.

There's a story about how his mom, to make up for him being this bi-racial kid from a single parent home, raised him to believe he was sort of better than everyone.