The Honorable President Barack Obama Lectures TLR on Lack of Black Male Voter Enthusiasm for Kamala

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Does he ever talk to white people like this?

It always seems like the opposite

obama_gov_brewer_10285319_custom-7459ac6ee56509538f5620b909d9f911768c053d.jpg

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
In 2024 Barack needs to realize that he has spent like 8 years doing his best to not be a “black leader” so his critique doesn’t feel like it’s coming from a place of leadership, it just feels like any other politician.

This isn’t on Kamala at all, this whole thing is Barack feeling to comfortable and thinking shyt was sweet like 2016. He has been away for a long time and doesn’t have the persuasive edge with black people he use to, and that is all his fault. He could have spent the last 8 years, really working in the black community to create the change he was talking about in 2008, but he decided to make a TV show for Netflix and enjoy his life. Which is a fair choice, but I am glad he is getting this reality check that, no you’re not welcome to talk shyt after being a ghost. The statement was full of hubris. With that said the critique of the democrats are not wrong but Trump fans project 2025 are too real to act like bytches and cut our noses to spite the democrats.

We really need Kamala in there to appoint replacements for Alito and Clarence Thomas. If Trump does that we as a people are probably fukked for the next 30 years and shyt will only get worse. Like a lot worse. Now if Barack said that I don’t think there would be as much of a controversy.

Like legit Project 2025 still exist and if you think it doesn’t involve fukking over black people you clearly didn’t read that shyt.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
In 2024 Barack needs to realize that he has spent like 8 years doing his best to not be a “black leader” so his critique doesn’t feel like it’s coming from a place of leadership, it just feels like any other politician.

This isn’t on Kamala at all, this whole thing is Barack feeling to comfortable and thinking shyt was sweet like 2016. He has been away for a long time and doesn’t have the persuasive edge with black people he use to, and that is all his fault. He could have spent the last 8 years, really working in the black community to create the change he was talking about in 2008, but he decided to make a TV show for Netflix and enjoy his life. Which is a fair choice, but I am glad he is getting this reality check that, no you’re not welcome to talk shyt after being a ghost. The statement was full of hubris. With that said the critique of the democrats are not wrong but Trump fans project 2025 are too real to act like bytches and cut our noses to spite the democrats.

We really need Kamala in there to appoint replacements for Alito and Clarence Thomas. If Trump does that we as a people are probably fukked for the next 30 years and shyt will only get worse. Like a lot worse. Now if Barack said that I don’t think there would be as much of a controversy.
Obama is a terrible of shyt, and his mom was a fed

He knows what he's doing, I'm just surprised he's too stupid to realize it's not effective, in the days of youtube where someone will chop that shyt up and rant on it, and get thousands of viewers

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Obama is a terrible of shyt, and his mom was a fed

He knows what he's doing, I'm just surprised he's too stupid to realize it's not effective, in the days of youtube where someone will chop that shyt up and rant on it, and get thousands of viewers
I don’t think he knows what he is doing at least not the the degree he use too. He did what ex-presidents doin 2016,Lean back and retire, the issue is he tried to do to much saying this and it exposed him and his current bad relationship with black people more than anything else.

Kamala didn’t critique us, Obama did, and yeah Obama should watch his mouth if he isn’t going to do anything to help. Where was this critique when Stacey Abrams got done in by a lack of black male votes in Georgia? That would have been the time for Obama to come in and say something and do something. Right now he should be out there saying what Kamala’s campaign tells him to say and nothing else. Lowkey he’s been way too involved this election term and it’s leading to bullshyt like this.

Either fall back and play your role, or say “fukk” tradition and after the election become a public figure again and start working towards the change you promised in 2008.

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t think he knows what he is doing at least not the the degree he use too. He did what ex-presidents doin 2016,Lean back and retire, the issue is he tried to do to much saying this and it exposed him and his current bad relationship with black people more than anything else.

Kamala didn’t critique us, Obama did, and yeah Obama should watch his mouth if he isn’t going to do anything to help. Where was this critique when Stacey Abrams got done in by a lack of black male votes in Georgia? That would have been the time for Obama to come in and say something and do something. Right now he should be out there saying what Kamala’s campaign tells him to say and nothing else. Lowkey he’s been way too involved this election term and it’s leading to bullshyt like this.

Either fall back and play your role, or say “fukk” tradition and after the election become a public figure again and start working towards the change you promised in 2008.

Black men, white lies and why Stacey Abrams couldn’t turn Georgia blue​

according to exit polls from the national election pool, 84 percent of Black men who voted in Georgia’s election cast ballots for Abrams. Raphael Warnock, on the other hand, won a whopping 85 percent of Black male voters. Not only is that basically a statistical tie, but it also reveals that Abrams’ support from Black men was equal to the Democrats’ level of support from Black men nationwide (82 percent).

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Barack is just like most older black folks that expect you to sit and nod like a good boy while they talk to you like you're stupid

Nobody's solely adverse to the idea of Barack speaking to black men, it's the shyt that he's saying to us and black men being fed up and tired of being gaslit by everyone

Barack has worn out his welcome, and it's his own fault because he spent his career pandering to black folks whole avoiding blackness at every opportunity. Obama is Sharpton, Jesse Jackson tier now

Edit***

You outta pocket for that Stacey Abrams comment. Black men came out for her and still got blamed for her loss when the truth is white people weren't fukkin with her. This shyt is part of the reason black men are sick and tired

Last edited:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
I’m voting for Kamala. But this political daddy act is weird. Like black men need a collective father telling us how we should vote. That’s weird. I don’t see how ppl don’t find the optics of this weird. Adults can vote how they see fit, for any reason. Public chiding like he’s this grandad to black men is silly.