The Honorable President Barack Obama Lectures TLR on Lack of Black Male Voter Enthusiasm for Kamala

Daps
THIS IS JUST WHAT RAKHAP DOES… BECAUSE HE LIES SO MUCH AND FABRICATES HIS ENTIRE LIFE ONLINE, HE PROJECTS AND TRIES TO PAINT EVERYONE AS THE SAME TO MAKE HIMSELF FEEL BETTER..ITS 100% A MENTAL ISSUE.

-HE TRIED CLAIMING I FABRICATED THE PHARCYDE REUNION AND WHEN I PROVED HIM WRONG, HE DID HOURS OF RESEARCH HOPING TO FIND SOMETHING

-HE TRIED CLAIMING I LIED ABOUT PLAYING FOR TAFT AND WHEN I POSTED MY TAFT JERSEY AND POINTED OUT MEMBERS ON THIS FORUM WHO KNOW ME PERSONALLY THAT CAN VOUCH FOR IT, HE SPENT HOURS OF RESEARCH ONLY TO MISLEADINGLY POST THE ROSTER FROM A SEASON I WAS INJURED, WHEN IVE SPOKEN EXTENSIVELY ABOUT MY INJURY HISTORY ON THIS FORUM

-HE TRIED LYING ABOUT ME VOTING FOR DONALD TRUMP WHEN I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE VOTED AND BASED IT ON THE FACT THAT IN 2016 I SAID DONALD TRUMP WAS THE LESSER OF 2 EVILS BETWEEN HIM AND HILLARY. NOW HE BRINGS IT UP IN EVERY THREAD I POST IN WHERE HE WANTS TO TURN POSTERS AGAINST ME

-THE OTHER DAY HE SAID I WAS LYING ABOUT IRAN BEING IN THE UN HUMAN RIGHTS COUNCIL WHEN ITS SOMETHING I TRULY BELIEVED AND MY THOUGHT WAS ACTUALLY BASED ON THEM HEADING THE HUMAN RIGHTS SOCIAL FORUM IN 2023.. BUT TO MAKE MATTERS WORSE, THAT WASNT EVEN MY POINT. MY POINT WAS THAT THERE WERE GROTESQUE HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATORS ON THE HUMAN RIGHTS COUNCIL ALA SUDAN AND HE SPENT NUMEROUS PAGES SIDETRACKING MY POINT AND FOCUSING ON ME BRINGING UP IRAN

DUDE THINKS HE’S SO SLICK… I MEAN, I GUESS IT TAKES A LOT OF EFFORT AND METICULOUS PLANNING TO LIVE A LIE AND PASS IT OFF AS REALITY… BUT THE WAY HE PROJECTS IS INSANE. I GENUINELY PRAY THAT DUDE GETS RIGHT WIT GOD AND FINDS HIMSELF.

NOW WATCH AS HE TYPES UP A NOVEL WITH HAND PICKED DATA TO PROVE EVERYTHING I JUST SAID WRONG, IN ORDER TO MISLEAD HIS GULLIBLE LEGION OF LOSERS…. ALL IN AN ATTEMPT TO MAKE HIMSELF FEEL BETTER ABOUT HIS OWN LIFE AS A PATHOLOGICAL LIAR…. THIS ONLINE COMMUNITY IS HIS LIFE FELLAS. EVERY DAP HE GETS IS THE EQUIVALENCE OF A BLOWJOB TO A NORMAL PERSON. WE NEED TO JUST LEAVE HIM BE AND WISH HIM ALL THE BEST, BECAUSE THERE REALLY IS NO WINNING GOING BACK N FORTH WIT SOMEONE THAT PERMEATES SUCH LOW VIBRATIONS.
didnt-read.gif

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
I’m voting for Kamala. But this political daddy act is weird. Like black men need a collective father telling us how we should vote. That’s weird. I don’t see how ppl don’t find the optics of this weird. Adults can vote how they see fit, for any reason. Public chiding like he’s this grandad to black men is silly.

they find it weird but can't say it out loud because we're in a disgusting space where any critique of the left is interpreted as support for Trump.

:francis:

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/10
@notcapnamerica
I read your piece. It’s a mess. You blame Democrats for Republicans gutting the VRA. You blame Democrats for Republicans blocking the George Floyd Act. Then you say the Democratic Party doesn’t speak specifically to Black men’s concerns without telling us what they are.

[Quoted tweet]
Read my piece. Then come holla. I laid it out pretty clearly.

GZzfXhwXIAAhslQ.jpg

GZzfXhxXwAA1keh.jpg

2/10
@notcapnamerica
Then you claim that part of the problem
is that Black women have become the face of the party. (Is that not the exact sentiment President Obama was talking about??)

GZzfwgOWMAAzqQH.jpg

3/10
@notcapnamerica
Here are the facts:

There are 32 Black men in the Congress, there are only 27 Black women.

Hakeem Jeffries is the majority leader.

Joe Neguse is the House Caucus Chair.

Jamie Harrison is the head of the DNC

Lloyd Austin is the Secretary of Defense

Michael Regan is the Head of the EPA

Others in important positions in the Biden admin:

Here’s a list of Black men in leadership positions in the Biden administration:

Cedric Richmond – Senior Advisor to the President and Director of the Office of Public Engagement

Dr. Cameron Webb – Senior Policy Advisor for COVID-19 Equity

Dewayne Goldmon – Senior Advisor for Racial Equity, U.S. Department of Agriculture

Donald Remy – Deputy Secretary of Veterans Affairs

Alvin Brown – Senior Advisor, Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

https://video.twimg.com/amplify_video/1845598279993565184/vid/avc1/700x872/svj_xYQQJ0rQR-VY.mp4

4/10
@Fly_Sistah
They don't want to see Black women in power & keep making ridiculous excuses instead of getting the therapy they need to understand why women in power scares them.

[Quoted tweet]
My husband's Trump supporting coworkers lied saying he has more experience, falsely said crime was lower & falsely said the economy was better under under Trump. FINALLY, they admitted it's because she's a woman, countries will laugh at the USA & she turned women against them.

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1837522537405698048/pu/vid/avc1/480x480/jQWJdNKEj6dlRKRH.mp4

5/10
@wut76543
Drag him!

6/10
@kprin7
Keep going...

7/10
@snoozrooz
And, the last two-term democratic President was an African-American man.

The next democratic President was that African American President's vice president, who served him with absolute faith and loyalty for those eight years.

8/10
@arendtfan
Receipts!

9/10
@calipeachy
Sadly most MOC have internalized racism and are desperate for any proximity to whiteness

10/10
@69ydaLpmiP
CHRIS ALWAYS BRINGS RECEIPTS.

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
Harris peaked after the DNC and has been losing support which is NOT good considering Trump has run a shytty campaign.

Obama is being trotted out to try and stop the bleeding but he cannot change people’s view of Harris.

She is just not taken seriously.
I expressed this to a family member over the weekend. He was shocked, as he assumed that I had reservations about this election.

It's a joke

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
Trump saying:

• "Laziness is a trait in Blacks. They can't control it "
  • "America will look like Detroit if Kamala wins."
  • "Black people are drawn to me because of my mugshot."
  • Calling NFL players, "sons of bytches," for kneeling because of anti-Black hatred

trump-twitter.jpg

None of that moved you, yet Obama's rather benign comments does? :unimpressed:
A cracker that's racist is not anything new but the first black leader of the free world shytting on me hurts because that nikka should have our back ...
Either way I probably will be sitting this election out again

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
There's also blatant misogyny/misogynoir going on.

If it was Obama vs. Trump instead, Black men wouldn't even be having a discussion about voting for a white supremacist with 34 felonies over someone who could become the First Black President. It was sound so hilariously stupid and you would be branded a c00n for even talking about it. Imagine someone seriously arguing Trump over Obama. But because Kamala is a woman, suddenly everyone is concerned about every single morsel/crumb they can pick at from her life and policies to justify why it's better to go with Trump.
The difference is that- wait for it- Kamala won't be the first black president. :dahell:

:myman:Good ol Reggie from Boston! I forgot about him!

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They’ll NEVER answer that question. They act as if he wasn’t already the president.:mjlol:

It's crazy how you can't see what Trump has done. Crazy.

Read this.

He has also destroyed the confidence in every trusted institution for his own gain. I don't even understand how folk think another 4 years will be cool...same guy who refused to leave the whitehouse and who has set the groundwork to challenge any Dem victory just because. yea, no worries, all will be cool. Putin will get the uters putin.

Daps
I expressed this to a family member over the weekend. He was shocked, as he assumed that I had reservations about this election.

It's a joke
you people come across as uneducated and unserious observers of a process you are appallingly ignorant of.

it is inconceivable that anyone can look at the work she has put in since assuming the candidacy and reach the conclusion that she isn’t a serious candidate.

i don’t even believe you’re being sincere.

like the rest of the plantation flunkies on this forum who couch their weird adoration of trump in dishonest criticisms of harris’ presentation, you’re too cowardly to admit you like his bloated machismo.

and anyone who says that she is hemorrhaging support is full of shyt.

she’s pulling away in pennsylvania, the most important state in this race.

:unimpressed: