The Honorable President Barack Obama Lectures TLR on Lack of Black Male Voter Enthusiasm for Kamala

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
First this guy says he make "$20-$25 a shot" doing psych experiments.
In college I used to make $20-$25 a shot participating in psych experiments.

5 years later he says it was just questionnaires and holding his hand in ice water :laff:

Most of those experiments are just psych questionnaires; they need 100 people to answer a series of questions about your life, you fill it out, and you're done. Hardest thing I ever had to do was hold my hand in ice water for something like five minutes to test pain tolerance, and then answer a series of questions about risk-taking behaviors.

bu-bu-bu-bu-byr let's do fake ban bets over posts you edited 4 times, just as recently as this past August :laff::laff:

that guy

Superstar
Daps
nikka YOU EDITED THE POSTS SEVERAL TIMES AND INCLUDED MADE UP NEW CONVERSATIONS. THATS WHY YOU DID SECOND AND THIRD EDITS, TO TAKE OUT THE FAKE CONVOS YOU EDITED INTO THE POSTS.

YOU NEVER DELETED shyt, YOU CHANGED THE POSTS TO OTHER RANDOM shyt AND THEN LATER CHANGED IT AGAIN.
YOU'RE LOSING IT!!!!! :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:
That’s by far the most unhinged thing I’ve ever seen on thecoli:wow:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
You're so full of shyt. You see how you can't even keep your "exposals" straight. You claim that my lie was deleting the posts, (when I always said that I delete the posts), then you turn around and admit again that you had accused me of deceptively altering the conversations, which I DIDN'T do. Then you make up this weird conspiracy for why you can't "prove" it.

Why didn't you just ban bet me? You do realize you look scared every time you pass it up, when I've offered you the opportunity so many times and you run away every time.

:dead: What the fukk is your dumbass even talking about. You edited the posts several times with new quotes and posts and thats the end of it. What exactly was happening in AUGUST 2024 that prompted you to edit a post that you had already edited in 2023?

You might seriously be mentally deranged, and you actually tried to call someone out for playing semantics in this very thread :laff:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
First this guy says he make "$20-$25 a shot" doing psych experiments.

5 years later he says it was just questionnaires and holding his hand in ice water :laff:

What other kind of psych experiment do you think undergrads do in college that only pay $20? :dahell:

I'd bet anything that if they make you stay for any length of time, take a drug, or do any shyt like that would be the least bit taxing on your mind, they're gonna compensate a hell of a lot more than $20. But most of those kinds of experiments they probably don't even do on the undergrad campus anyway.

You continuously have the dumbest "exposals". Like you literally just take two posts that describe regular life, with no contradictions, and invent some spurious contradiction your mind. You've never signed up to fill out an extensive survey or do a pain trial for $20, so you can't imagine that anyone else has ever done it either.

bu-bu-bu-bu-byr let's do fake ban bets over posts you edited 4 times, just as recently as this past August :laff::laff:

WTF are you talking about? I've never ban bet you over a post. I've ban bet you over things YOU claimed I didn't do. I put your EXACT claims in the ban bet, it didn't rely at all on any post. Today I just ban bet you straight up that I had receipts for living in Inglewood back then. You dodged. No bullshyt claims of "but you edited the post!" will get you out of that one. You just straight chickenshyt dodged.

EVERYONE can see how badly you're dodging.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
You're the one who said "a shot" you dumbass nikka :laff: :laff: :laff:

Everyone? You still tryna save face like you're up :laff:

and what exacrly am I dodging? You trying to pick and choose what you're gonna ban bet me about? All this time you still think you're gonna outsmart me with your dumb shyt nikka?

Post receipts for every single quote from this post :laff: :laff: :laff:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
:dead: What the fukk is your dumbass even talking about. You edited the posts several times with new quotes and posts and thats the end of it.

Why do you keep claiming that? You've said that over and over as if you had receipts of me doing that, but you just say it, with no receipts. Why don't you just post the receipts of me "editing the posts several times with new quotes and posts"???

What exactly was happening in AUGUST 2024 that prompted you to edit a post that you had already edited in 2023

Nothing happened in August 2024. I just occasionally notice when I search posts that I said something in a post I don't want in your obsessed stalker hands, so I delete it, then do a search to delete every other instance of me mentioning it. The timing is irrelevant.

I have no idea which post you claim that I edited twice.

If that really happened, it's possible that i spoilered something the first time, then just straight deleted it the second. Or deleted part of the post the first time, then just went and deleted the whole thing later. But this claim that I repeatedly changed it with added quotes and posts and new conversations, WTF do you actually mean by that?

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Why do you keep claiming that? You've said that over and over as if you had receipts of me doing that, but you just say it, with no receipts. Why don't you just post the receipts of me "editing the posts several times with new quotes and posts"???

Nothing happened in August 2024. I just occasionally notice when I search posts that I said something in a post I don't want in your obsessed stalker hands, so I delete it, then do a search to delete every other instance of me mentioning it. The timing is irrelevant.

I have no idea which post you claim that I edited twice.

If that really happened, it's possible that i spoilered something the first time, then just straight deleted it the second. Or deleted part of the post the first time, then just went and deleted the whole thing later. But this claim that I repeatedly changed it with added quotes and posts and new conversations, WTF do you actually mean by that?

nikka please
juelz-talking.gif

that guy

Superstar
Daps
:dead: What the fukk is your dumbass even talking about. You edited the posts several times with new quotes and posts and thats the end of it. What exactly was happening in AUGUST 2024 that prompted you to edit a post that you had already edited in 2023?

You might seriously be mentally deranged, and you actually tried to call someone out for playing semantics in this very thread :laff:
August was the month that I was going to expose him. I completely forgot so he did all that for nothing :heh:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
In college I used to make $20-$25 a shot participating in psych experiments.
You're the one who said "a shot" you dumbass nikka :laff: :laff: :laff:

Oh, I wouldn't even have believed it, you are THAT fukking stupid? I didn't even think you would be that dumb. :dead:

"$20-$25 a shot" means that I made $20-$25 each time I participated. It DOESN'T mean I was getting literally injections. Do you really not know that basic-ass figure of speech? What fukking psych experiment would pay you "by the shot" anyway? :laff:

I'm stuck arguing about my life with someone who reads at an 8th-grade level. :snoop:

Edit: Here are some Word Reference links for my remedial audience.

Last edited:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
THIS IS JUST WHAT RAKHAP DOES… BECAUSE HE LIES SO MUCH AND FABRICATES HIS ENTIRE LIFE ONLINE, HE PROJECTS AND TRIES TO PAINT EVERYONE AS THE SAME TO MAKE HIMSELF FEEL BETTER..ITS 100% A MENTAL ISSUE.

-HE TRIED CLAIMING I FABRICATED THE PHARCYDE REUNION AND WHEN I PROVED HIM WRONG, HE DID HOURS OF RESEARCH HOPING TO FIND SOMETHING

-HE TRIED CLAIMING I LIED ABOUT PLAYING FOR TAFT AND WHEN I POSTED MY TAFT JERSEY AND POINTED OUT MEMBERS ON THIS FORUM WHO KNOW ME PERSONALLY THAT CAN VOUCH FOR IT, HE SPENT HOURS OF RESEARCH ONLY TO MISLEADINGLY POST THE ROSTER FROM A SEASON I WAS INJURED, WHEN IVE SPOKEN EXTENSIVELY ABOUT MY INJURY HISTORY ON THIS FORUM

-HE TRIED LYING ABOUT ME VOTING FOR DONALD TRUMP WHEN I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE VOTED AND BASED IT ON THE FACT THAT IN 2016 I SAID DONALD TRUMP WAS THE LESSER OF 2 EVILS BETWEEN HIM AND HILLARY. NOW HE BRINGS IT UP IN EVERY THREAD I POST IN WHERE HE WANTS TO TURN POSTERS AGAINST ME

-THE OTHER DAY HE SAID I WAS LYING ABOUT IRAN BEING IN THE UN HUMAN RIGHTS COUNCIL WHEN ITS SOMETHING I TRULY BELIEVED AND MY THOUGHT WAS ACTUALLY BASED ON THEM HEADING THE HUMAN RIGHTS SOCIAL FORUM IN 2023.. BUT TO MAKE MATTERS WORSE, THAT WASNT EVEN MY POINT. MY POINT WAS THAT THERE WERE GROTESQUE HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATORS ON THE HUMAN RIGHTS COUNCIL ALA SUDAN AND HE SPENT NUMEROUS PAGES SIDETRACKING MY POINT AND FOCUSING ON ME BRINGING UP IRAN

DUDE THINKS HE’S SO SLICK… I MEAN, I GUESS IT TAKES A LOT OF EFFORT AND METICULOUS PLANNING TO LIVE A LIE AND PASS IT OFF AS REALITY… BUT THE WAY HE PROJECTS IS INSANE. I GENUINELY PRAY THAT DUDE GETS RIGHT WIT GOD AND FINDS HIMSELF.

NOW WATCH AS HE TYPES UP A NOVEL WITH HAND PICKED DATA TO PROVE EVERYTHING I JUST SAID WRONG, IN ORDER TO MISLEAD HIS GULLIBLE LEGION OF LOSERS…. ALL IN AN ATTEMPT TO MAKE HIMSELF FEEL BETTER ABOUT HIS OWN LIFE AS A PATHOLOGICAL LIAR…. THIS ONLINE COMMUNITY IS HIS LIFE FELLAS. EVERY DAP HE GETS IS THE EQUIVALENCE OF A BLOWJOB TO A NORMAL PERSON. WE NEED TO JUST LEAVE HIM BE AND WISH HIM ALL THE BEST, BECAUSE THERE REALLY IS NO WINNING GOING BACK N FORTH WIT SOMEONE THAT PERMEATES SUCH LOW VIBRATIONS.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I see nothing wrong. This is not a normal election and there is no comparison between Harris and Trump regardless of Harris's legitimate weaknesses.

Trump is the biggest domestic enemy to the United States in recent history. A man who:

-Tried to overthrow the Government to stay in power
-Tried to throw out thousands of black votes in majority black cities after the 2020 election.
-Mishandled a global pandemic which led to the death of over a million people, and data showed that black people experienced higher rates of infection and death. Some of which was un-necessary and should have been prevented.
-Used the National Guard (wanted to use the actual military) to tear gas peaceful protestors at a George Floyd rally to walk across the street and take a picture in front of a church holding a bible upside down
-Un-necessary sent federal Homeland Security police officers into Portland to stop protests of police brutality and racial inequality, which can harm public trust in the agency.
-Who said "When the looting starts, the shooting starts" during protests and riots, a racial throwback to what the Chief of Miami police said to black people in 1968
-Who verbally gave the police permission to abuse their power and physically assault people at numerous rallies and speeches as President. Some of which had the police standing behind him.
-Who pardoned crooked cops, some of whom had engaged in abuse toward minorities.
-Who said there was very fine people on both sides regarding Charlottesville.
-Who had a white supremacist Attorney General that removed all federal oversight of state police departments and abandoned reforms from the Obama administration.
-Fear mongered to white people during the 2020 campaign that Senator Cory Booker would lead low income people (black people) into their precious suburb communities and ruin their communities.
-His Housing Department repealed an Obama era rule designed to address racial housing discrimination
-His Department of Education repealed an Obama era rule designed to address racial discrimination in black kids getting suspended.
-Also his Department of Education closed investigations into black kids getting unfairly disciplined and closed off receiving complaints, something that was ongoing during the Obama administration
-His Department of Education repealed an Obama era rule designed to address racial disparity in black kids getting send to special education. A judge later overturned this.
-Who referred to African Countries and Haiti as shythole countries and asked why we wouldn't receive more people from Norway (a white country)
-A man who is responsible for the increase in white supremacist groups walking around boldly, and a report from his own Homeland Security Department stated that there was an increase in white supremacist violence during his tenure.
-A leader who has divided this nation like no other President before him in recent history by using fear and hate, and straight up psychological warfare to put people against each other and have people point the finger at black people, latinos and immigrants as the source of their problems just so he can obtain power.
-A man who along with his allies, have promoted this bullshyt great replacement theory that has grown and developed these little white supremacist serial killers, and lead to mass killing of latinos in El Paso and black people in Buffalo. Both of the shooters referenced the great replacement theory and their hatred for the race they targeted.

If this man is re-elected and the data shows that black men played a significant role in his re-election all because:

-Trump gave us stimmy checks brehs, I was getting money under Trump.
-Harris is married to a white man
-They may not believe a woman should be President which would be ironic because black women is normally the leader in the household for separated parents
-They wrongfully believe that Harris was basically the devil as Cali Attorney General last decade because misinformation runs wild and education is for suckers.

Then quite frankly the Democrat party should never bother again. Appeal only to demographics and people who are educated on the facts, understand the stakes, and don't make irrational decisions based on feelings.

(Mind you, I am someone who thinks Harris isn't necessarily a good Presidential candidate and have legitimate weaknesses.)

There's also blatant misogyny/misogynoir going on.

If it was Obama vs. Trump instead, Black men wouldn't even be having a discussion about voting for a white supremacist with 34 felonies over someone who could become the First Black President. It would sound so hilariously stupid and you would be branded a c00n for even talking about it. Imagine someone seriously arguing Trump over Obama. But because Kamala is a woman, suddenly everyone is concerned about every single morsel/crumb they can pick at from her life and policies to justify why it's better to go with Trump.

With that said, I think Kamala will pull it out and win. And all these MAGA fakkits and their #BothSides attack dogs can go die a slow death somewhere.

Last edited:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
THIS IS JUST WHAT RAKHAP DOES… BECAUSE HE LIES SO MUCH AND FABRICATES HIS ENTIRE LIFE ONLINE, HE PROJECTS AND TRIES TO PAINT EVERYONE AS THE SAME TO MAKE HIMSELF FEEL BETTER..ITS 100% A MENTAL ISSUE.

-HE TRIED CLAIMING I FABRICATED THE PHARCYDE REUNION AND WHEN I PROVED HIM WRONG, HE DID HOURS OF RESEARCH HOPING TO FIND SOMETHING

-HE TRIED CLAIMING I LIED ABOUT PLAYING FOR TAFT AND WHEN I POSTED MY TAFT JERSEY AND POINTED OUT MEMBERS ON THIS FORUM WHO KNOW ME PERSONALLY THAT CAN VOUCH FOR IT, HE SPENT HOURS OF RESEARCH ONLY TO MISLEADINGLY POST THE ROSTER FROM A SEASON I WAS INJURED, WHEN IVE SPOKEN EXTENSIVELY ABOUT MY INJURY HISTORY ON THIS FORUM

-HE TRIED LYING ABOUT ME VOTING FOR DONALD TRUMP WHEN I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE VOTED AND BASED IT ON THE FACT THAT IN 2016 I SAID DONALD TRUMP WAS THE LESSER OF 2 EVILS BETWEEN HIM AND HILLARY. NOW HE BRINGS IT UP IN EVERY THREAD I POST IN WHERE HE WANTS TO TURN POSTERS AGAINST ME

-THE OTHER DAY HE SAID I WAS LYING ABOUT IRAN BEING IN THE UN HUMAN RIGHTS COUNCIL WHEN ITS SOMETHING I TRULY BELIEVED AND MY THOUGHT WAS ACTUALLY BASED ON THEM HEADING THE HUMAN RIGHTS SOCIAL FORUM IN 2023.. BUT TO MAKE MATTERS WORSE, THAT WASNT EVEN MY POINT. MY POINT WAS THAT THERE WERE GROTESQUE HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATORS ON THE HUMAN RIGHTS COUNCIL ALA SUDAN AND HE SPENT NUMEROUS PAGES SIDETRACKING MY POINT AND FOCUSING ON ME BRINGING UP IRAN

DUDE THINKS HE’S SO SLICK… I MEAN, I GUESS IT TAKES A LOT OF EFFORT AND METICULOUS PLANNING TO LIVE A LIE AND PASS IT OFF AS REALITY… BUT THE WAY HE PROJECTS IS INSANE. I GENUINELY PRAY THAT DUDE GETS RIGHT WIT GOD AND FINDS HIMSELF.

NOW WATCH AS HE TYPES UP A NOVEL WITH HAND PICKED DATA TO PROVE EVERYTHING I JUST SAID WRONG, IN ORDER TO MISLEAD HIS GULLIBLE LEGION OF LOSERS…. ALL IN AN ATTEMPT TO MAKE HIMSELF FEEL BETTER ABOUT HIS OWN LIFE AS A PATHOLOGICAL LIAR…. THIS ONLINE COMMUNITY IS HIS LIFE FELLAS. EVERY DAP HE GETS IS THE EQUIVALENCE OF A BLOWJOB TO A NORMAL PERSON. WE NEED TO JUST LEAVE HIM BE AND WISH HIM ALL THE BEST, BECAUSE THERE REALLY IS NO WINNING GOING BACK N FORTH WIT SOMEONE THAT PERMEATES SUCH LOW VIBRATIONS.
Nasty (and sad) work:hhh:
There's also blatant misogyny/misogynoir going on.

If it was Obama vs. Trump instead, Black men wouldn't even be having a discussion about voting for a white supremacist with 34 felonies over someone who could become the First Black President. It was sound so hilariously stupid and you would be branded a c00n for even talking about it. Imagine someone seriously arguing Trump over Obama. But because Kamala is a woman, suddenly everyone is concerned about every single morsel/crumb they can pick at from her life and policies to justify why it's better to go with Trump.

With that said, I think Kamala will pull it out and win. And all these MAGA fakkits and their #BothSides attack dogs can go die a slow death somewhere.
Use words like "misogynoir" and have the heart to call people "fakkit", brehs:mjlol:

Ol' Rainbow Brite ass nikka:pachaha:

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps

@Professor Emeritus is truly mentally deranged :mjlol: he’s like Nap with spamming these threads and he’s just talking to himself most of the time lecturing the air

It truly shows how down bad and pathetic you have to be to be editing post from years ago on an online message board :dead: