The Honorable President Barack Obama Lectures TLR on Lack of Black Male Voter Enthusiasm for Kamala

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Nikka you LIED in this very thread about changing your posts :dahell:

That's already been settled. From the VERY beginning, I said that I deleted posts but never altered any posts deceptively like y'all claim I did. I have NEVER denied deleting comments once people started trying to dox my personal life.

Unlike you, who argued that Black people were better off economically during Jim Crow, then openly lied and claimed you hadn't said it. And that is what we were talking about in THIS thread before you came in to obsess over my personal life.

You are the main poster on this site spending hours everyday combing through old posts to use against people and now you’re claiming people are stalking you when they do the same thing to you? What a fakkit :mjlol:

Other than one-time exposals when I catch people cosplaying a fake role to push anti-black content, I have never gone around mass-posting details from people's personal lives. I don't go following them around for years posting their life story wherever I find them. I focus on the racist, anti-black, anti-woman, and right-wing arguments they make, not the details of their lives.

@10bandz and @Bunchy Carter are constantly posting personal details of my life that should be completely meaningless to everyone else here, just random things about my profession and my wife and where I live, SOLELY because they lost arguments to me about other subjects so they chose to deflect to try to hurt me personally. That's straight stalker behavior. @Bunchy Carter is just a weirdo a$$hole, but @10bandz takes it up to a level I've never even heard of anyone reaching in the forum.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Why do you keep lying about deleting personal shyt? You got caught CHANGING posts that no personal info like that deranged basketball story :dahell:

That's a lie you already got caught in.

1) I didn't change ONE WORD in that story, I just deleted it.
2) That story literally had the exact neighborhood I lived in and the courts I hooped at among other personal details.

You posted about me at 5:35am and again at 5:55am. I was busy enjoying the beautiful weather in Colombia. You responded again at 8pm at night. Still no response. Then you ran to mods and had be banned from the thread for keeping you waiting like a dog. YOU are the stalker :russ:

I'm a stalker because I responded to you 3 times over the course of a day? And you don't even know from what time zone. :dahell:

You promised that you were going to post a bunch of data proving that Black folk were better off economically during Jim Crow. Then you ghosted the thread. When I made a comment asking where the mystery post you had promised was, you called me a stalker. And you STILL haven't posted this mystery post with the whole pile of data you claimed would prove Black people were better off economically during segregation.

The first time you used that line, I pointed out that you had posted ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY times in the previous day. But I guess 3 posts is where it goes over the line.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
That's already been settled. From the VERY beginning, I said that I deleted posts but never altered any posts deceptively like y'all claim I did. I have NEVER denied deleting comments once people started trying to dox my personal life.

Unlike you, who argued that Black people were better off economically during Jim Crow, then openly lied and claimed you hadn't said it. And that is what we were talking about in THIS thread before you came in to obsess over my personal life.

Other than one-time exposals when I catch people cosplaying a fake role to push anti-black content, I have never gone around mass-posting details from people's personal lives. I don't go following them around for years posting their life story wherever I find them. I focus on the racist, anti-black, anti-woman, and right-wing arguments they make, not the details of their lives.

@10bandz and @Bunchy Carter are constantly posting personal details of my life that should be completely meaningless to everyone else here, just random things about my profession and my wife and where I live, SOLELY because they lost arguments to me about other subjects so they chose to deflect to try to hurt me personally. That's straight stalker behavior. @Bunchy Carter is just a weirdo a$$hole, but @10bandz takes it up to a level I've never even heard of anyone reaching in the forum.
Now people are trying to dox your personal life :dead:

You’re clinically insane

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Now people are trying to dox your personal life

You’re clinically insane

No, the person who is trying to dox my personal life by posting EVERY detail of my life that I've ever shared here in 9 years is clinically insane.

How am I the insane one just for mentioning it? :dead:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
he keeps trying to save face that shyt is crazy :laff: like I wasnt even pressing this nikka in June or August. Yet he was out here re editing the posts I exposed him with. :dead: That shyt stay in his head

Like I said, I don't delete posts in the middle of arguments because I don't want to be accused of trying to change anything. I wait until you've had your fun and the disagreement is played out before I randomly delete personal info later. Usually just typing in a keyword or two that I realized doesn't need to be out there with a stalker fanbase in the mix.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
This nikka is LOSING IT :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

You've done such a good job of avoiding the ban bet. Everyone can see that you're THIS obsessed about me, yet you're so chickenshyt scared of me and know your "exposals" are all paper-thin nothing, that you won't even accept a ban bet to put the proof on the table. @Sccit even told you that the mods probably wouldn't hold you to a bet, and you STILL won't take the bet because you know I have every receipt.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
No, the person who is trying to dox my personal life by posting EVERY detail of my life that I've ever shared here in 9 years is clinically insane.

How am I the insane one just for mentioning it? :dead:
You’re insane because in this very thread you went from “I didn’t change shyt” to “I changed it because he doxxed me” :heh:

How can you be doxxed over your own ducktales??

Back on ignore you go :russ:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
You’re insane because in this very thread you went from “I didn’t change shyt” to “I changed it because he doxxed me” :heh:

How can you be doxxed over your own ducktales??

Back on ignore you go :russ:

I said "I deleted it, I didn't change any of it" every time. Y'all falsely accused me of changing details to eliminate discrepancies, and I NEVER did that.

Why are you still dodging your claim that Black people were better economically under Jim Crow?
Why are you still dodging the fact that you made up that lie in order to defend Trump?
Why are you still dodging you claim that you would prove all of this with data?
Why are you still dodging your lies when you turned around and claimed you never said it?

Your big "gotcha" you keep trying is random semantics regarding meaningless bullshyt about my personal life. While I have you lying about shyt that impacts ALL BLACK PEOPLE. And just just giggle, deflect, and fake that you have me blocked so you don't have to defend yourself.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
@rhakim aka @Jcotton1 is unhinged. :russ:

He said you doxxed him using the info HE POSTED :dead:

That's how it happens much of the time. People go through old posts to try to find out personal information to dox people. You doubt that? :dahell:

The guy who made that whole pirate website got doxxed based off of a personal email he had posted like 13 years earlier, not realizing it would ever be traced from that far back.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
nikka YOU EDITED THE POSTS SEVERAL TIMES AND INCLUDED MADE UP NEW CONVERSATIONS. THATS WHY YOU DID SECOND AND THIRD EDITS, TO TAKE OUT THE FAKE CONVOS YOU EDITED INTO THE POSTS.

YOU NEVER DELETED shyt, YOU CHANGED THE POSTS TO OTHER RANDOM shyt AND THEN LATER CHANGED IT AGAIN.
YOU'RE LOSING IT!!!!! :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
nikka YOU EDITED THE POSTS SEVERAL TIMES AND INCLUDED MADE UP NEW CONVERSATIONS. THATS WHY YOU DID SECOND AND THIRD EDITS, TO TAKE OUT THE FAKE CONVOS YOU EDITED INTO THE POSTS.

YOU'RE LOSING IT!!!!! :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

You're so full of shyt. You see how you can't even keep your "exposals" straight. You claim that my lie was deleting the posts, (when I always said that I delete the posts), then you turn around and admit again that you had accused me of deceptively altering the conversations, which I DIDN'T do. Then you make up this weird conspiracy for why you can't "prove" it.

Why didn't you just ban bet me? You do realize you look scared every time you pass it up, when I've offered you the opportunity so many times and you run away every time.