The Honorable President Barack Obama Lectures TLR on Lack of Black Male Voter Enthusiasm for Kamala

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not sure what you're blaming him for there. Trump got into politics by making a constant stream of racist lies about Obama. You're blaming Obama for Trump being racist towards him?
Why even respond to a wacko like Trump when your the President? Then you hand pick a weak successor in Hillary. A blind person could see she would get rocked.

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
How am I "stereotype black men" to say that posters in TLR were saying yesterday that they don't think women should be in politics? :what:

The poster suggested that there was zero evidence that anyone was doing that, and I just pointed out that some had. And the poster who did it posts his real face on here.
Re-read what you responded to. You took an example of a few men displaying that characteristic as a reason to support the generalized stereotyping of Black men with that characteristic. Just like White racist, you took what the few have done to blanket it over the many as your counter to the post you were responding to.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Yeah you just hid it behind a spoiler, and then over four years later edited the post to say this

When the original post really said this

You just proved me right, dumbass. I didn't change shyt, I just deleted. :dahell:

Why do your "exposals" always flop so tremendously? I kept saying that I only deleted, I didn't change anything, and you try to disprove me by posting receipts.....where I only delete, I didn't change anything.

oh but but but but personal information huh??? :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

But there was personal information in there, dumbass. :dahell:

If I had only changed the parts that were personal, rather than deleting the whole story, you would have accused me of changing my posts. :mjlol:

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
You just proved me right, dumbass. I didn't change shyt, I just deleted. :dahell:

Why do your "exposals" always flop so tremendously? I kept saying that I only deleted, I didn't change anything, and you try to disprove me by posting receipts.....where I only delete, I didn't change anything.

But there was personal information in there, dumbass. :dahell:
Ok, let's be honest. I don't care about what you two are arguing about, but this idea that deleting whole swaths of statements from your post is not changing anything is absolute peak gaslighting. Removing information you already posted up before at a later date, is absolutely changing shyt.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
cuz you're the reason he gets the warning points which leads to the bans......you always playing games :pachaha:

Do I somehow "make" him say dumb racist anti-Black shyt over and over? :dahell:

No one made him say that Black people were better off economically during segregation. No one made him lie about it afterwards.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I 100% agree. Where did I say otherwise? Where did Obama say otherwise? You're straight up putting words in his mouth now.

Y'all carry on with this shyt as if everyone doesn't know that racist White men are responsible for damn near EVERY way this country has been going downhill for the last 40 years (and 95% of the bad shyt before that too). I've posted about White racism dozens of times just today. The idea that Obama gives all White men a pass just because he tried to drum up the vote among Black men is a weird take. I don't think Obama's speech was helpful, but I don't think for a second that he views White men more highly than Black men.

I think we generally agree on many things so I'm not gonna be disagreeable. My problem is Obama's statement(s), nothing more. Raising the specter of sexism being a major cause of concern, despite the fact that Harris is receiving more support than Biden was before he dropped out? Even his argument for her was odd - she looks like you, grew up in neighborhoods like you, etc....so did Clarence Thomas. I would hope that we can make better arguments to support someone beyond "she look like you." Especially when there are better arguments to make. I never hear democrats talk about the impressive victory for black farmers that Biden won, or the low unemployment rate for black people, or how Kamala's housing policy benefits black people, or how her community college plan helps black people, etc. Those are all things that can appeal to black men better than talking down to them in a way that literally no other demographic has to deal with in this country.

Daps
BS shyt claim. Back it up with examples. Me pointing out that Black men are the most progressive and women supporting group of males, as shown by actual stats, puts the lie to your claims. You, a man with so much self-hatred (if you are a Black man), that you are perfectly fine with Black men being lied on about this issue.

Also, I am not apt to trust any man who changes sides so quickly. This hole thread demonstrates how you will tiwist and lie in the name of what you support. It shows you do not care one iota about Black men, since you are willing to allow lies to be told about us. You also demonstrate that you will ignore actual stats to continue your stereotyping of Black men.
you’re the one in this thread taking umbrage to obama giving a stern lecture to black men and informing them of their moral duty to vote for kamala.

this isn’t a game.

i don’t care one single fukking iota if YOU are going to vote for kamala.

A LOT of black men aren’t, and that’s a problem, because we need every vote we can humanly muster to make it resoundingly clear that trump and his experiment of american nazism is not wanted.

so, if it takes obama assuming a tone of condescension to hammer into the impenetrably dense skulls of the not insignificant number of uneducated, misogynistic and self hating black men that our fukking community is on the chopping block, so be it.

that’s what needs to done.

don’t get angry at obama.

get angry at the appalling embarrassment that he has to even have this conversation when we are facing hitler 2.0 (and WE are the jews in this go around).

:unimpressed:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Ok, let's be honest. I don't care about what you two are arguing about, but this idea that deleting whole swaths of statements from your post is not changing anything is absolute peak gaslighting. Removing information you already posted up before at a later date, is absolutely changing shyt.

They accused me of dishonestly, saying that I had "sneakily" edited the posts and created new conversations. And they used that as an excuse not to take the ban bet even though the topic of the ban bet was already set and we have NO disagreements over what point I was ban betting them on.

I said that I had only deleted the posts, I hadn't changed them, and I was still willing to ban bet on the exact claims they had accused me of lying about in THEIR posts.

I never, ever said I hadn't deleted the posts. I said, "I deleted posts that had personal information, but I never changed anything." You can't accuse me of dishonesty there because I told them I deleted the personal info posts every single time we talked about it. Don't try playing this semantics bullshyt just to support these race-baiters.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
This guy talks the most pro black shyt here yet doesn't even have a black wife and takes in racist abuse from his wifes people

claims to be the only lover of his Egyptian queen :mjlol:

His wife also curved him for 4 years while maintaining her virginity just for him

Oh dont worry though, his wifes family conveniently has HBCU grads:mjlol:

While he's running an NGO operation for the last 15 years while also being a stateside teacher, his wife is in 3rd world countries saving the world

His wife is also an aerospace engineer

This shyt just goes on and on. So this is guy:

-Grew up in Portland, Oregon to a hunting/zookeeper father but reps Inglewood
-Moved to Cali as a teenager
-Settled in Inglewood where he played sports and became a D-1 athlete.
-Played D-1 college sports while studying to become a scientist
-Became a teacher instead of a scientist, and in 2001 as a 21 year old he was a first year teacher teaching high school kids after graudating with a degree from one of the top schools in the country

From 2001-2023 (22 years) he has:

-Been a consistent stateside teacher, and has many former students who are his peers
-Has worked for Inglewood Unified as well as LA jails
-Has lived in Inglewood, as well as owning a house near Compton, and considers himself an official hood dude
-Has spent over 15 years working and living overseas more than he has been in lA
-Married a non-black virgin woman that curved him for years, who is aerospace engineer that also is a counselor in third world countries

not to mention his countless and countless stories on here about knowing this person, knowing that person, this guy has a story for everything .

this guy IS @Jcotton1 :laff:

^^^^This post has most of the made up shyt Rhakim said about himself and edited several years later with new conversations. Then when I called him out for creating fake convos he edited some of the posts again. :laff:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps

And not only that, trying to offer ban bets based on those edited posts :laff: :laff: :laff:

and then he says he edited it because its personal info.....but he had no problem offering this personal info over and over while building up his fake Coli e-rep.....but once he got exposed and looked funny in the light all of a sudden he doesnt want his "personal info" on here :laff:

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
It’s also sobering to realize that A LOT of Americans don’t want to take part in the democracy we have, with all its intricacies and technicalities and checks and balances.

Americans from all walks want a king that gets what they want done and if that person doesn’t do it, then move on to the next cult of personality that they think will get their agenda in. That’s the direction politics has been moving, and the presidency is no longer a leisurely position of oversight like it used to be decades ago, the president is expected to weigh in on every facet of American life (economics, foreign policy, culture wars, etc). It’s very unfeasible.

It’s wholly unserious to attack a candidate for not being perfect at everything. My two cents
This is bullshyt

Have y’all not been paying attention to what both parties been doing for decades

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
I think we generally agree on many things so I'm not gonna be disagreeable. My problem is Obama's statement(s), nothing more. Raising the specter of sexism being a major cause of concern, despite the fact that Harris is receiving more support than Biden was before he dropped out? Even his argument for her was odd - she looks like you, grew up in neighborhoods like you, etc....so did Clarence Thomas. I would hope that we can make better arguments to support someone beyond "she look like you." Especially when there are better arguments to make. I never hear democrats talk about the impressive victory for black farmers that Biden won, or the low unemployment rate for black people, or how Kamala's housing policy benefits black people, or how her community college plan helps black people, etc. Those are all things that can appeal to black men better than talking down to them in a way that literally no other demographic has to deal with in this country.
His statements were simply directed at the wrong group, but he has a history of doing that. He was at a group of Black men for Harris, stating Black men are not voting for Harris because she is a woman. Not because of policies, or ignorance about said polices. No, because she is a woman. This being said about the one demographic that has shown in multiple elections at every level of government, that we have no problem with voting for women.

We support women and their aspirations for positions in government with our votes at a higher rate than every other ethnic group's men. Yet, he felt comfortable with coming out of his mouth with claims of misogyny of us brothers, like he is totally ignorant of our voting history when it comes to supporting women.