The Honorable President Barack Obama Lectures TLR on Lack of Black Male Voter Enthusiasm for Kamala

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Yeah you just hid it behind a spoiler, and then over four years later edited the post to say this

When the original post really said this

oh but but but but personal information huh??? :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:
We editing posts out here four years later :skip:

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You want me to make you even more mad? I don't have a real-life relationship with a single one of these mods, and yet I've never once gotten bushed, never even come close, and have only even been warned 7 times in entire 10 years on the site. 4 of those warnings were complete bullshyt "derailment" just because I was making fun of one particular mod and he caught feelings, and 1-2 of the others were SCCIT straight up lying on me to the mods (the mod who warned me admitted publicly that he hadn't seen me do what Sccit claimed I did, he just believed him). I think the other one was for making fun of Kobe (when he was still alive).

That's it. I almost never even get warned, and I've NEVER been bushed, while you get bushed all the time. Do you know why?

Because I don't tolerate racists, I don't lie and I never, ever post foul shyt about Black people. You should try those strategies.

How can you make me mad when you dont even exist? :mjlol: theres people on here that can vouch that i actually exist for real as they have met me in the flesh. You cant say the same and @10bandz exposing you is just further proof of that.

Daps
You really are willing to stereotype black men, just like a white racist, aren't you? The stats show Black men voted for Hillary at a higher rate than any other group of men. Yet, here you are taking what a few state and using it as an excuse to accept slander of the general population of Black men.

I seriously can't trust a Black man who demonstrates he will throw his brothers under the bus in the name of supporting nominal allies who are mischaracterizing us.
you seem to have no problem defending black men who are willing to throw ALL BLACK PEOPLE under the bus because of their misogyny and self hate.

:unimpressed:

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Real talk, im convinced that one of the mods are either a part of the shill team @Professor Emeritus is on. Dudes been getting away shyt that other posters have been bushed and banned for. This is why this site has gone to shyt. @Professor Emeritius, you know youre lying and most of us seen what @10bandz seen so you can cut the bullshyt out. Nobody believes you. :mjlol:
I’ve been banned maybe 3 times on here and all 3 times it’s been after I engaged with him. Whichever mod gave him that poty banner probably wants to protect their credibility :lolbron:

He probably hasn’t been banned because he disappeared for a while and came back under that new username

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
We editing posts out here four years later :skip:

and mind you he didnt edit these posts right after i exposed him......he thought he could shake off my exposal wit his "POTY" rep on here. Once he realized months later that the exposal wasnt gonna go away he went and edited the posts :laff:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
I’ve been banned maybe 3 times on here and all 3 times it’s been after I engaged with him. Whichever mod gave him that poty banner probably wants to protect their credibility :lolbron:

He probably hasn’t been banned because he disappeared for a while and came back under that new username

He always disappears when it's convenient. Sports heads in The Coliseium know this well.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
You really are willing to stereotype black men, just like a white racist, aren't you? The stats show Black men voted for Hillary at a higher rate than any other group of men. Yet, here you are taking what a few state and using it as an excuse to accept slander of the general population of Black men.

I seriously can't trust a Black man who demonstrates he will throw his brothers under the bus in the name of supporting nominal allies who are mischaracterizing us.

How am I "stereotype black men" to say that posters in TLR were saying yesterday that they don't think women should be in politics? :what:

The poster suggested that there was zero evidence that anyone was doing that, and I just pointed out that some had. And the poster who did it posts his real face on here.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: yall see this shyt. This guy traces back YEARS LATER to edit posts with ENTIRELY NEW, FABRICATED CONVERSATIONS and then wants to make ban bets on these same posts........and then says why does it matter if he muddied the waters :laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:
@Professor Emeritus aka @rhakim about to get ANOTHER exposal thread :russ:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
And that’s the problem. They would rather make up false narratives about black men being misogynistic than to admit that Kamala Harris just isn’t a good candidate. If Michelle Obama ran for office right now she would get 99% of the black male vote.

I don’t even see the data to suggest that black men won’t turnout this election for Kamala so where exact is Obama coming from with his remarks? This election will be decided by white voters in swing states. Obama was raised by a white family and his entire American lineage is white so he has more of a connection to those voters than he does to us but he feels more comfortable being more critical to black men. It’s really insane.

I don't think she's a bad candidate. Her favorability numbers look good - much better than Trump's - and she's doing well in the battlegrounds. Early voting also points in her favor (so far).

I just think this is a party that is predominantly run by women who have a problem with straight men, and it bleeds into a lot of messaging and strategy. Tim Walz is a pretty normal Midwest white guy and they can't even let him just be himself, they're trying to make him some parody of "regular guys." So on one hand you get the odd "hey I'm a guy just like you, bro" stuff for white men, and then for black men it's just being yelled at and told to get your shyt together lol. These are not appealing messages for either group. I think Harris is gonna win but whether she wins or loses there HAS to be a major shift in the types of people who run this party, and it's time to shytcan a lot of the identity based nonsense in favor of talking to people like adults instead of just separate communities.

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I know right. :mjlol: Dude changed his name and thought we wouldnt notice it. For a second, he really thought he outsmarted everybody too until he came through with the relentless shilling.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
He always disappears when it's convenient. Sports heads in The Coliseium know this well.
That’s exactly why I put him on ignore. He usually posts walls of texts when he thinks he’s right but when he’s indefensibly wrong he just disappears or sends batches of your posts to mods to get you banned from the thread. He’s not even worth engaging :scust:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
And? I'm sure you can find random white men who believe the same.

I 100% agree. Where did I say otherwise? Where did Obama say otherwise? You're straight up putting words in his mouth now.

Y'all carry on with this shyt as if everyone doesn't know that racist White men are responsible for damn near EVERY way this country has been going downhill for the last 40 years (and 95% of the bad shyt before that too). I've posted about White racism dozens of times just today. The idea that Obama gives all White men a pass just because he tried to drum up the vote among Black men is a weird take. I don't think Obama's speech was helpful, but I don't think for a second that he views White men more highly than Black men.

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
you seem to have no problem defending black men who are willing to throw ALL BLACK PEOPLE under the bus because of their misogyny and self hate.

:unimpressed:
BS shyt claim. Back it up with examples. Me pointing out that Black men are the most progressive and women supporting group of males, as shown by actual stats, puts the lie to your claims. You, a man with so much self-hatred (if you are a Black man), that you are perfectly fine with Black men being lied on about this issue.

Also, I am not apt to trust any man who changes sides so quickly. This whole thread demonstrates how you will twist and lie in the name of what you support. It shows you do not care one iota about Black men, since you are willing to allow lies to be told about us. You also demonstrate that you will ignore actual stats to continue your stereotyping of Black men.

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

You got banned for saying that Black people had it better under segregation, and then lying about it.

I engage with racists when I see them post racist shyt. That probably explains why you get banned around that same time. Stop posting idiotic anti-Black racist shyt and you won't get banned anymore.

@10bandz already told you that the mod who banned you doesn't even fukk with me or agree with me politically, so why are you blaming me for YOUR dumb posts?

Look up what my username means, dumbass.

And why would leaving from time to time keep me from being banned? If I had said anything banworthy or even warning-worthy, there are plenty of people here who would have reported me in a second. Makes no difference whether I was taking a break or not.