The Honorable President Barack Obama Lectures TLR on Lack of Black Male Voter Enthusiasm for Kamala

lib123

All Star
Daps
no, those states trending blue means that trump is under water with republicans and “moderates,” which bodes well for her national prospects.

traditionally republican strongholds showing a trend towards kamalas is a canary in the coal mine for trump’s standing in red areas.

believe what you want. imo, kamala is gaining ground on republicans who want their party back, voters who think a trump loss is the only way to see that happen.

:yeshrug:

Those states, especially Texas, have been trending blue since 2012. It’s mainly driven by demographics.

lib123

All Star
Daps
False

Black folks didn't up and decide to be apathetic about Democrats because of an interview from a month ago:dahell: Comments like these make me wonder who y'all interact with on a regular basis

Agreed that interview wasn’t the main reason but the interview and others like it over the years have definitely altered attitudes.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so, because a lot of black people are incapable of parsing the duplicitous doublespeak of jill stein, that they would withhold support of the woman running against a blatant nazi who now regularly traffics in anti-black rhetoric is understandable.

:unimpressed:
Weren't you a Trump supporter a couple months ago?
:laff:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Black men rather see a racist being the president again than a woman, a black woman. Y'all nikkas gay #cantbeme
Are you holding other races accountable for their votes
Black men are not gatekeepers to elections being won
I tell you what
It’s a bunch of opps on this forum and every last one is showing naked ass in this thread
The majority of you nikkas are cosplaying or low self esteem having ass nikkas with crooked hairlines
Y’all writing the most self hate manifesto’s I’ve ever read in life
You nikkas ain’t for the people and you damn sure ain’t proud black men
This talking point tells me all I need to know on you weirdos
Worried about a small, negligible pocket of undecided black voters
When the majority are still voting for this racially ambiguous bytch that has a shytty track record before and after becoming VP
Y’all won’t have the same energy for others
I even read a brain dead bytch nikka questioning clear data from when Trump was first elected
W-Well clearly white men and women won’t vote for him again
nikka is you 6
All these other muthafukkas playing in yall faces
Asians don’t vote and if they do, it’s for republicans
Just like them eses and camel jockeys
Act like other races, nationalities and ethnicities aren’t more conservative
But no it’s always the black boogeymen that want to see the world burn
None of you nikkas are serious and are some of the biggest clowns on earth
Again, this is yall playground to talk that bullshyt yall bird chests don’t say outside this Al Gore Internet

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps

NY Times pollin estimates for Black voters for Kamala. 78%.... :francis: Was in 90% range for Hilary and Biden. Got damn no wonder Barack felt he had to make that patronizin ass statement. The backlash been loud though seen mad viral social media posts of Black people men and even some Black women criticizin him and his statement

Much of the erosion in support for Ms. Harris is driven by a growing belief that Democrats, who have long celebrated Black voters as the “backbone” of their party, have failed to deliver on their promises, the poll showed. Forty percent of African American voters under 30 said the Republican Party was more likely to follow through on its campaign commitments than Democrats were.

:picard::damn:

70% of Black men for Kamala
83% of Black women for Kamala

Barack seen internal numbers and he shot himself in his foot wit his public response all he could think was blame Black men :francis:

Last edited:

CobaltBlue

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Ful Co.
“I had to clean up the mess from the last Republican administration”

Him & his wife with the man(his cousin) who caused the mess.

images

images

images

images
Breaking kayfabe

Daps
Black men overwhelmingly vote democrat in every presidential election. Usually over 85%. Despite the rhetoric from the media about Tariq, Phil Scott, and other black youtubers, black men are not abandoning the democrats.

Why isn't Obama having this discussion with the Arab community and white women. :mjpls:
Because he’s not Arab, or a white woman

:dahell:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Are you holding other races accountable for their votes
Black men are not gatekeepers to elections being won
I tell you what
It’s a bunch of opps on this forum and every last one is showing naked ass in this thread
The majority of you nikkas are cosplaying or low self esteem having ass nikkas with crooked hairlines
Y’all writing the most self hate manifesto’s I’ve ever read in life
You nikkas ain’t for the people and you damn sure ain’t proud black men
This talking point tells me all I need to know on you weirdos
Worried about a small, negligible pocket of undecided black voters
When the majority are still voting for this racially ambiguous bytch that has a shytty track record before and after becoming VP
Y’all won’t have the same energy for others
I even read a brain dead bytch nikka questioning clear data from when Trump was first elected
W-Well clearly white men and women won’t vote for him again
nikka is you 6
All these other muthafukkas playing in yall faces
Asians don’t vote and if they do, it’s for republicans
Just like them eses and camel jockeys
Act like other races, nationalities and ethnicities aren’t more conservative
But no it’s always the black boogeymen that want to see the world burn
None of you nikkas are serious and are some of the biggest clowns on earth
Again, this is yall playground to talk that bullshyt yall bird chests don’t say outside this Al Gore Internet
Quoted for emphases