The Honorable President Barack Obama Lectures TLR on Lack of Black Male Voter Enthusiasm for Kamala

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/11
@Angry_Staffer
In another example of republicans voting against their own self-interest, they absolutely hate this policy from Harris and Walz.

This would disproportionately help Republican voters, and the Dems are pushing for it anyway because it’s the right thing to do.

[Quoted tweet]
If you have the skills to do the job, you should damn sure be able to get the job — whether you have a degree or not.

That’s why @KamalaHarris and I will fight to double the number of apprenticeships and other training opportunities that lead straight into good-paying union jobs.

2/11
@BobMooreNV
*Especially* in Nevada, a purple state with the lowest percentage of college graduates in the Union.

The Culinary union, the most powerful union in Nevada, will jump all over this proposal with both feet.

3/11
@slPelifian87
Very true! They are standing up for workers across the board. Hell, the Republican candidate wants to eliminate overtime pay!!

4/11
@pudelkat333
The difference is that democrats help people, republicans help themselves!

5/11
@LordAdmiral7558
Remember this...

GZoab9OX0AcZyE8.jpg

6/11
@ElmStBuff
I'm in favor of the policy. But if they're going to make my degrees worthless, then they need to eliminate my student loan debt too. I know they can't run on that in the campaign, but it needs to be a priority when they're in office.

7/11
@Judy_InTheCloud
I love your comment.

I would also really love it if we could also make college free in community colleges - after apprentice training it would be amazing for women and men to also have the choice to go further. Why make it only one or the other?
In the meantime, yes to this!

8/11
@CluneLori
Oohhhhh

9/11
@Stealthgirl21

GZohz4CWUAsl9YP.jpg

10/11
@AmyandaCat
This will help all of us, given where we are with AI.

11/11
@Kamala2SaveUSA
But but but but one day they might be a billionaire

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

bnew

Veteran
Daps
“I had to clean up the mess from the last Republican administration”

Him & his wife with the man(his cousin) who caused the mess.

images

images

images

images

it wasn't just him though, it was the republican congress that goes back even before bushes term in office.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
a lot of these in this thread.

1/11
@Angry_Staffer

[Quoted tweet]
So …

‘Union Workers for Trump’ weren’t union.

‘Autoworkers for Trump’ weren’t autoworkers.

‘Firefighters for Trump’ weren’t firefighters.

People at the Harlem bodega weren’t from Harlem.

The “random black Chick-fil-A customer” who loved Trump was a paid RNC operative.

GZnI1MqXQAcy-HN.jpg

2/11
@WittyBiscuit
Wat

3/11
@David_67
When you got some swag and are determined to wear it.

4/11
@CameronCarvalh9
Hmmmmm……

GZokEG9WIAAtXJt.jpg

5/11
@JeanMJones1961
All I've got is ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

GZnK5OOWoAgXoID.jpg

6/11
@RockWils1

GZnKHIEW8BQBXBX.jpg

7/11
@gordonl
Wrong T-shirts!

8/11
@GeoffGoyer
So, just about any group “ for” trump.

9/11
@Articwolfman2
It's a scam, like the running shoes, the watches, the deals with the Saudis, meetings with Orban at Mar-a-Lago, he violates the "Hatch Act" with impunity but then the DOJ is an empty vessel, rudderless and leaderless.

10/11
@Gram66MD
Clearly, it’s a recommendation, not a personal commitment!

11/11
@Tangerineskyss
Hmm...🤔

GZnexy0XUAIZTh9.jpg

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

stay woke ✊🏽

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You’re essentially relying on other people to vote for you while complaining about political representation. See how that doesn’t exactly line up?

Not to mention that’s hundreds of thousands of votes that could have been enough to overcome high conservative voting turnouts.
:dahell:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think that Jill Stein Breakfast Club interview had an impact on how Black people (Black men specifically) are perceiving the Democratic Party.
False

Black folks didn't up and decide to be apathetic about Democrats because of an interview from a month ago:dahell: Comments like these make me wonder who y'all interact with on a regular basis

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
This can't be a serious question

If black folks voting for a party in upwards of 80-90% has hardly made a difference, what makes you think an extra 8-9% would?
Every Black in America could vote, it wouldn't matter since we give it way for free. He's mental gymnasticing, it's a shill requirement.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
This can't be a serious question

If black folks voting for a party in upwards of 80-90% has hardly made a difference, what makes you think an extra 8-9% would?

you're talking about a difference that wins major elections full stop.