The Honorable President Barack Obama Lectures TLR on Lack of Black Male Voter Enthusiasm for Kamala

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
But that’s what Trump has done his entire political campaign. When has Obama ever done anything besides say exactly what it is in this country? Policy wise one choice is better than the other? People apparently don’t like to accept that reality. What was so disrespectful I missed?

Have yall ever heard conservative radio and TV? They talk down to their viewers telling them how to vote all the time lol
Just because that’s what conservatives do and their base accepts doesn’t mean that others should acceptable it as well.

Goofy as logic.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
No one cares about our needs because we are disenfranchised.

We are disenfranchise partly because we don't vote and don't have an outsized influence on the political process like the Joos or rich Asians.

We should be more politically involved than anyone since we bear the brunt of all negative policy decisions.
We are. Look at how many blacks we got in politics and they don't do shyt but collect checks.

We need our own AIPAC and gotta bankroll/lobby politicians with our own money and still put in power black politicians state and locally.

It's a tall task but we can do it if we unite

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
last 20 years? when has it happened ever in the history of Black people?

kamala has already said she wasn't going to do anything to specifically help Black people. nikkas are just so scared of white people they've allowed themselves to conveniently forget that.
I wasn’t going to go there but you right. She did say that.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Just because that’s what conservatives do and their base accepts doesn’t mean that others should acceptable it as well.

Goofy as logic.
That’s the theme in here I didn’t make that up lol. nikkas are literally coping saying that’s why they voting Trump. Democrats don’t do this or that oh blah. Come on son catch up

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We are. Look at how many blacks we got in politics and they don't do shyt but collect checks.

We need our own AIPAC and gotta bankroll/lobby politicians with our own money and still put in power black politicians state and locally.

It's a tall task but we can do it if we unite
See now we talking this is what needs to be done for blacks to have any type of movement or power in politics.

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
But that’s what Trump has done his entire political campaign. When has Obama ever done anything besides say exactly what it is in this country? Policy wise one choice is better than the other? People apparently don’t like to accept that reality. What was so disrespectful I missed?

Have yall ever heard conservative radio and TV? They talk down to their viewers telling them how to vote all the time lol
What the hell does my enemy not doing for me have to do with this? I am talking about respecting those you need and align with you. Why the hell would I worry over what Trump says, besides voting against him (which I have stated I am doing multiple times). You want to get those undecided brothers to vote for Kamala, you give them the same respect you would give other ethnic groups in seeking their votes.

You guys are so scared of him, you are willing to allow Black man slander. You support Liberals so blindly, that you do not recognize when they are performing the same actions against Black men that Conservative racists do. Liberals can be racist and classist too. Yet, you all ignore that fact, when they are playing right in your face with it.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Black people do not go beyond our elders are the one's that mostly show up to the polls. I've worked as a pole worker multiple times in the last 3 years and the number one most consistent voter is Black women over 40. Some younger Black men show up but they are a vast minority. The problem is voter turnout.

This is an anecdotal argument. Black turnout was impressive in 2020 and will be so in 2024. The only recent presidential year where it was ehhh was 2016, which again was similar to other demos.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
That’s the theme in here I didn’t make that up lol. nikkas are literally coping saying that’s why they voting Trump. Democrats don’t do this or that oh blah. Come on son catch up
Who is saying that or is that house interpreting from the comments in this thread?

You can still vote Democrat while calling them out. This goofy ass logic that two things can’t be true at the same time is why the political discussion on this site is trash.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What the hell does my enemy not doing for me have to do with this? I am talking about respecting those you need and align with you. Why the hell would I worry over what Trump says, besides voting against him (which I have stated I am doing multiple times). You want to get those undecided brothers to vote for Kamala, you give them the same respect you would give other ethnic groups in seeking their votes.

You guys are so scared of him, you are willing to allow Black man slander. You support Liberals so blindly, that you do not recognize when they are performing the same actions against Black men that Conservative racists do. Liberals can be racist and classist too. Yet, you all ignore that fact, when they are playing right in your face with it.
It’s crazy how some of these nikkaz are missing the bigger picture. They will keep doing this shyt over and over too until your tired of getting fukked over.

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
It’s crazy how some of these brothers are missing the bigger picture. They will keep doing this shyt over and over too until your tired of getting fukked over.
I agree with the gist of your statement, but not the use of the n-word to characterize our people, no matter how it is spelled.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It’s not about respect is it? You can never accuse Barack H. Obama of all people of being disrespectful. Trump? 100% but not Barry.

But let’s keep it a buck, based on the responses on here, nikkas don’t wanna hear shyt in any manner from one of the most successful politicians ever. It boils down to you just closing your ears bc you don’t want to listen, that’s literally stubbornness

Your only looking at him as an individual,rather than as a member of the Democratic Party. This is a snowball rolling down a snowy hill. And thanks to "Bothsides" discourse,black peoples awareness to the disrespect is at an all time high. Yes this has caused some of us to reach to find disrespect in certain instances. But also has allowed us to see hypocrisy and disrespect in real time. Like I said,i dont think what he said was disrespectful in a vaccuum. But when disrespectimg and talking down to black men is a pattern from democratic schills, I cant fault some for feeling that way about his speech. I think its well intentioned,just bad timing. Had he been talking to everyday black men like Nina Turner,he wouldve known now is not the time.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
This is an anecdotal argument. Black turnout was impressive in 2020 and will be so in 2024. The only recent presidential year where it was ehhh was 2016, which again was similar to other demos.
It’s not anecdotal. Look up the stats. I’m driving but young black males are the least likely to vote out of any group. Black women and old people prop up the statistics greatly.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na

They are subservient hoes!

They have all the reasons why it's not politically feasible for Dems to run on certain shyt, but when you point out they disrespect Black ppl, vote any way!

Nothing will change by being p*ssy

Republicans are willing to crash out against the government, while we fight against each other

I'm not saying we crash out, but hold these politicians accountable