The Hill’s Rising Fires Brianna Joy Gray Following Criticism Of Israel

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
All of reality is left-leaning compared to you and other Trumpers. :mjlol:

The vast majority of American news sources have centrist pro-corporate establishment views because they're appealing to a centrist American audience, run by people with more money than you or me, and make a living off of corporate advertizers.

Imagine how distorted someone's reality would have to be in order to claim that 90% of this chart is "left leaning".

Media-Bias-Chart-11.0_Aug-2023-Licensed-scaled-1-2048x1619.jpg
I'm amazed how NBC skews left in comparison to PBS, ABC and CBS

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I'm amazed how NBC skews left in comparison to PBS, ABC and CBS

They're all fairly close together and I wouldn't put a chart like this up as perfect, it's just a general guide. All of those stations are basically in the "slightly left of center but very fact-based" batch and I wouldn't get hung up on the minor differences. Though I've heard that ABC does sort of target an older demographic so it makes sense that they are the most right-friendly of the bunch.

Personally, I barely watch television news so I can't personally judge.

p.s. - looking just now, I laughed seeing that conservative news is so bad there were 7 conservative sites marked as WORSE misinformation than InfoWars. :russ:

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin

She rarely pressed the issue with colonizers on the African continent

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
All of reality is left-leaning compared to you and other Trumpers. :mjlol:

The vast majority of American news sources have centrist pro-corporate establishment views because they're appealing to a centrist American audience, run by people with more money than you or me, and make a living off of corporate advertizers.

Imagine how distorted someone's reality would have to be in order to claim that 90% of this chart is "left leaning".

Media-Bias-Chart-11.0_Aug-2023-Licensed-scaled-1-2048x1619.jpg

Yeah that dude has to be a cac.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
BAEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! :sadcam:
She be looking so cute when she has the curly fro :mjcry: I been watching their Israel segments regularly so I already know it was this one.

Talking with a hostage's sister and even as I was watching, it felt like her approach was off. She's a lawyer and I don't think she knows when to turn that/being right off when the time calls for it. Then at the end tried to bait her like "I hope you understand... as a WOMAN :mjcry:"

Bri: :beli: "Aight thanks for coming on :unimpressed: More Rising after this"

She knows how to turn the emotion off when it comes to Black issues that's why I can't rock with her.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
That doesn't explain where yall are getting this from tho. I never once heard her espousing right-wing talking points.

She beat his ass into a bytchfit the other day and told him to cry. You could tell they never liked each other and he's definitely thrilled she's gone.

You are a terrible judge of character

She ain't shyt.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Did the u.s. govt have the same reaction when they employed nazi scientists after WW2 with operation paperclip you fukking jamoke?!!?:sas2:

oh but let me guess that was different right???

...So you're saying it's ok for you to quote Nazi propaganda because...the US employed Nazi scientists during Operation Paperclip...?

So you're ok with being just as bad as the US government you hate...? How do those two things even relate to each other?

Please help us out breh