The Hill’s Rising Fires Brianna Joy Gray Following Criticism Of Israel

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
BAEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! :sadcam:
She be looking so cute when she has the curly fro :mjcry: I been watching their Israel segments regularly so I already know it was this one.

Talking with a hostage's sister and even as I was watching, it felt like her approach was off. She's a lawyer and I don't think she knows when to turn that/being right off when the time calls for it. Then at the end tried to bait her like "I hope you understand... as a WOMAN :mjcry:"

Bri: :beli: "Aight thanks for coming on :unimpressed: More Rising after this"

On the same episode she had like a 25 minute segment going in on Jews in response to Bill Maher saying Jews look like us:deadrose:

She is fukking ruthless:russ:

The reason she rolled her eyes is because the guest is lying and she is trying not to call her out but let her get her lie off with some dignity.

The NYTIMES who published the story had a big ass blow up over this. The reporters got the union involved because the times went after them for exposing the bullshyt story.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Low Quality Posting
No it's not breh, the quote originated with White nationalist Kevin Alfred Strom in 1993 and is constantly used by right-wingers and racists. :dead:

You're LITERALLY quoting a Nazi making a White Nationalist argument, then you ask what is wrong with me? :snoop:

And now it gets to be used as a "gotcha" for people who want to connect you to Nazism:blessed:

The irony is that it was and still is okay to quote Volataire though:mjlol:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Low Quality Posting
Step 1: You quoted a white supremacist.

Step 2: I point out you're quoting a white supremacist and that it's a terrible argument to make.

Step 3: You make up a fake history for the quote and claim there's something wrong with me.

Step 4: I prove the quote is from a White Supremacist.

Step 5: You pivot to, "But it's still true!" and tell me to let sleeping dogs lay.

Breh, the quote is not true. It's a dumb thing to say, it's obviously a false generalization, and when you use it you put a battery in the back of White Supremacists who created and use THAT EXACT QUOTE to lie about America on a daily basis.

ok my fukking gaw you the only one on the whole coli who gives a fukk...:dwillhuh: ok so it came from a nazi and nikka what you gonna do about it???:dahell:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
And now it gets to be used as a "gotcha" for people who want to connect you to Nazism:blessed:

Making White Supremacist arguments coined by Nazis leads to you getting connected to Nazis.....and that upsets you?

The irony is that it was and still is okay to quote Volataire though:mjlol:

But the quote wasn't from Voltaire and had nothing to do with Voltaire. :dahell:

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
fukk that bytch, her and the black bernie squad getting they comeuppance a

RickyDiBiase

Daps
Reppin
Cbus
she was playing footsies with the alt-right crowd anyway.

LOL

Of course

Leftist/weirdos/the bernie bro squad was always gonna flip because they're idealistic idiots that don't care they're water carrying for motherfukkers who wouldn't shed a tear if they got lined up in front of the firing squad.

It's why no one takes American Leftist seriously. They're marks.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
she was playing footsies with the alt-right crowd anyway.
LOL

Of course

Leftist/weirdos/the bernie bro squad was always gonna flip because they're idealistic idiots that don't care they're water carrying for motherfukkers who wouldn't shed a tear if they got lined up in front of the firing squad.

It's why no one takes American Leftist seriously. They're marks.
Where are yall getting this from? Her co-host was a lazy eyed Libertarian and she cooked his ass every chance she got.

RickyDiBiase

Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Where are yall getting this from? Her co-host was a lazy eyed Libertarian and she cooked his ass every chance she got.

Sean Hannity had a sidekick that he slapped around for years bruh, it's the oldest trick in news broadcasting

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
You know what...
a424c88e03d8c82a888e55698c647c5b.gif

If her, Shannon Sharpe and a couple other fired black media personalities with connections would only get together and start their own media group and organization to speak truth to power and air their programs on YouTube and other streaming platforms with membership subscriptions while wisely investing their revenue in stocks and bonds to generate more revenue for themselves and the company... they would be aight.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Making White Supremacist arguments coined by Nazis leads to you getting connected to Nazis.....and that upsets you?

But the quote wasn't from Voltaire and had nothing to do with Voltaire. :dahell:

He more than likely unknowingly used a quote from a white supremacist ,to call out white supremacy in defense of a black woman.

You deflected in an effort to negate his defense of said black woman,in order to defend the actions of the white supremacist. Which now makes you a defender of white supremacy. Placing you in a cruel loop/trap you tried to put another black man in. Lessons for the peanut gallery:respect:

Doesnt matter if it was Volataire,the point is that its ironic that the quote was considered great when it was from Volataire. When Volataire was a racist himself who invested in slave ships:mjlol:

Which calls into question the sincerity of the people playing the gotcha game using that quote#Deflection. How can they possibly know everything Volataire ever said and didnt say. But not know about his involvment in the slave trade and degrading comments about blacks.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Sean Hannity had a sidekick that he slapped around for years bruh, it's the oldest trick in news broadcasting
That doesn't explain where yall are getting this from tho. I never once heard her espousing right-wing talking points.

She beat his ass into a bytchfit the other day and told him to cry. You could tell they never liked each other and he's definitely thrilled she's gone.

Last edited: